mfins
    mfins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

BOOKTHEBET- GEORGE AND TONY BLOCK scam

Just an update. I still havent received my $4900. Just wanted to make sure everyone stays away from this site and I am also offering a $1000 reward for anyone who can retrieve my money or produce George.

Thanks

Steve111
    Steve111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have tony blocks home address, email, and cell phone. I know the information can be verified online.
    Please email me if you are interested.

Outsiders111

VegasGuy
    VegasGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please send me his home address Tony Blocks thank you

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

scam book?

TonyBlockHater
    TonyBlockHater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just in case anyone is interested to know.....
    Tony Block has moved once again and is trying to hide form everyone. His drivers license has been suspended by the state of Illinois for not paying child support for years to either one of his x-wives. Also his car insurance and tags on the car are expired and he still continues to drive. And he braggs about all of this to everyone. Including ripping all of you people off. But why should that surprise me. He steals from his own mother and father. He's even sold his kids presents that they received for Christmas, birthdays and graduations. All so he can fly to Vegas and keep gambeling. No Lie!!! he steals from his own family. This man really sick. Someone needs to stop him from ripping everyone off. OH by the way did I mention he drives ablack Mercedes. Yes Guys and Gals....you helped pay for that. Paid for in cash might I add. You all have money invested in his beautiful Mercedes Benz. Maybe you should call him and tell him you need to barrow it for the weekend. Hummm makes you wonder why the IRS hasn't even cought up with him yet.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is this guy and what is this all about?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Jarbo11
    Jarbo11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is BookTheBet another one of those Pay Per Head sites?

VegasGuy

Vegas Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBlockHater View Post
    Just in case anyone is interested to know.....
    Tony Block has moved once again and is trying to hide form everyone. His drivers license has been suspended by the state of Illinois for not paying child support for years to either one of his x-wives. Also his car insurance and tags on the car are expired and he still continues to drive. And he braggs about all of this to everyone. Including ripping all of you people off. But why should that surprise me. He steals from his own mother and father. He's even sold his kids presents that they received for Christmas, birthdays and graduations. All so he can fly to Vegas and keep gambeling. No Lie!!! he steals from his own family. This man really sick. Someone needs to stop him from ripping everyone off. OH by the way did I mention he drives ablack Mercedes. Yes Guys and Gals....you helped pay for that. Paid for in cash might I add. You all have money invested in his beautiful Mercedes Benz. Maybe you should call him and tell him you need to barrow it for the weekend. Hummm makes you wonder why the IRS hasn't even cought up with him yet.

He does come to vegas and he acts like he is this big time club owner , just to fool people in to giving him free drinks and trys to get a some ass out of it also but if you seen him or know what he looks like he not getting any ass until he buys something and that is never going to happen. This guy is aass hole and needs to be taken out for a beaten. Never spends money , always has some dumab ass give him rides and will not spend money on drinks or cabs. will buy 1.50 beers at hotters. tony watch your back

VegasGuy

George is Tony

Quote Originally Posted by mfins View Post
    Just an update. I still havent received my $4900. Just wanted to make sure everyone stays away from this site and I am also offering a $1000 reward for anyone who can retrieve my money or produce George.

Thanks
    George and Tony block are the same guy

VegasGuy

(630) 219-9929. Tony block personal cell #. Enjoy everyone

VegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy View Post
    (630) 219-9929. Tony block personal cell #. Enjoy everyone
    his email address is amb007@comcast.net

kentucky_grass
    kentucky_grass's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy lives in illinois doesnt he? chicago area?

VegasGuy

110 w oakley dr south building #23 apt 106 westmont IL 60559 here is tony block address enjoy everyone

VegasGuy

tony block real last name is labarbera just a fyi

VegasGuy

Here sat a man named Tony block. He lied, he's broke, and he stroked our rooster.

He mooches some drinks, pretended to buy in the end it was all a lie...

Started with Paul a crack head case, Tony stole money right in front of his face.

Offered to pay 7 mill or more, ha-ha funniest shit I've heard before.

Came every night in his 3 dollar suit, didn't have enough to tip the waitress some loot.

He got all of us the Vegas six, kept up with his bullshit stroking our dicks.

Paul had enough, and threw him out the rear, he said c’mon boys I'm broke just 1 more free beer...

Went back to chi town broke as could be, got his fake attorney for all us to see.

Come Pauli come mike come Johnny come Pete, find me a place to live I want to buy discreet.

First though we must talk to Sam, flash my fake money shows him I'm the man .

I sat in his booth drank all his beer, promised the every woman a job and said no I'm not queer.

Even though that's how I look, after I scam all these people u can go write a book.

C’mon Sam how much for your club, price doesn't matter you'll soon find I'm a dud.

A few nights in there without spending any cash, Sam finally realized I was a piece of trash.

I rounded up the boys and looked some more, should I have them stop ,,,I know that I'm poor.

Nah what the heck we came this far, I hope there are free drinks tonight at some bar.

Meet me at aria the center bar, please pick me up cause I don't have a car

Here came the boys the gleam in their eye, I wonder if they know I'm a scam artist guy...

Arrive at discreet everything’s free, good thing, I don't have a dollar I hope they don't see.

Comped magnum of goose and a 20 from guy, should I give it to the waitress nah what's one more lie.

Here comes the attorney known as Pete, c’mon tell my boys am I buying discreet ??

Yes of Course the deal is done; until it comes time for the Money then you can run. .

Couple of drinks and 4 hours later, still can't reach in my pocket I have the arms of an alligator.

8 am time for my flight, ok boys I'll be back in 2 days ....ha-ha ya right.

Back at home spending time with my kids, hey Johnny c any more places I can put in some bids?

Yes of course there’s a very nice bar, but wait Tony it's 3 mill and u don't have a car...

Yes I do, I have a Benz why do you say that cause I don't have any friends.

I have friends I sure do, if u count people I owe I have a whole zoo.

C’mon enough of that give me a ride down to the bar, the appraisal is almost in it's not very far.

I know it's the 4th one but that's ok, I have to keep them believing then I'll keep getting my way.

Went to see dre down at the horse, hey tony are the drinks free c’mon guys of course.

I saw that musso that no good guy he was yelling so loud spit flew in my eye .

I think he knows that I am fake hope he don't tell ,,it was all a mistake.

I finished my drink and left the bar running to my room in hopes Tatum isn't far.

A couple of texts and maybe a call I hope she comes to my room after all.

Well now I've been waiting an hour or two, I'm already at Caesars what should I do.

Hmm let's see should I gamble, damn it I can't my life is in shambles.

Why am I broke ,why do I owe ,admit I'm waiting ,where is this ho?

I want her in my room ,but she wants too much money ,damn it I don't have a dollar to give u honey.

I guess I'll leave and go back home, send my guys to wait for the appraiser all-alone.

Sitting at home with nothing to do look who's calling it's Fred yost can I be a waiter for you?

I can't, don't know what to do; I guess If I need money I can always BOOK THE BET for you!!

gunnagetblock
    gunnagetblock's Avatar Become A Pro!

tony ****** me out of ten grand do you know if hes still at that address? i used to go to his house in hinsdale because he was paying me to put up the lines for him for a week and i found out he was ******* people over so i told him to **** himself and he owes me ten grand so ive been looking for him for over a year now he better hope i dont find him
    Points Awarded:

VegasGuy gave gunnagetblock 64 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasGuy