hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

YouWager telephone calls

These guys have been calling me non stop for over a month trying to get me to re-up with them and offering nice bonuses, and I've told them every time that I'm not doing anything with them until football season and if they don't stop calling I'm not going to do anything with them. Somehow when they call, the phone# that that shows up on my caller ID is from the same area code that I live in and I have to answer it because it could be a customer or an acquaintance. Does anybody know how they are scrambling these calls in order to make them look like local calls and is there anything I can do to block these calls?

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    These guys have been calling me non stop for over a month trying to get me to re-up with them and offering nice bonuses, and I've told them every time that I'm not doing anything with them until football season and if they don't stop calling I'm not going to do anything with them. Somehow when they call, the phone# that that shows up on my caller ID is from the same area code that I live in and I have to answer it because it could be a customer or an acquaintance. Does anybody know how they are scrambling these calls in order to make them look like local calls and is there anything I can do to block these calls?
    nothing you can do youwager is the fuking scum of the earth!!! right down to the owner and poker manager... they are awful

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "poker manager" sounds hilarious when you're talking about a poker room that can't get more than 2 people to sign up for a $11 buyin tournet that is cancelled everyday and the cash players the peak i have seen is 32 the lowest 4. I got a flyer in the mail for a freeplay in the mail for a 50% freeplay, I called them an was told the max was 1K, it's from july first to the 15th. I am definetly going to deposit 2K. I know sameday p2p is very common but what other books send checks that are delivered in 3 business days? Not trying to brown nose youwager I'd serious like to know. (united states player)

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Is that one of your other brothers Hank?

Hankwins

No keith haha, that calling from your local area code is a trip. musst be a rough job becuase i have delt with 4 differnt guys there and when the special day comes to offer thier special they do call 10 times if you don't anser the first time.

tz0
    tz0's Avatar Become A Pro!

For me they don't call from a local area code, but it's always an American phone number.

Anyway, they stopped calling me after I argued with the rep about how another book had a better deposit bonus... this was in March.

I hope they start calling me again soon, I'm going to make my 1st deposit before football season. Maybe I'll get the bonus Hank was offered.

Hankwins

tz0, the flyer said christmas in july, you could goto live chat and ask about it, I think might be for everyone.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

They have been calling me lately but i am saving going on vacation end of July and want to save cash. However i did win $10000 awhile back and they did pay every cent to me in a few days so have to give them credit there. Funny- when i call to get a deal they offer crap and i deposit somewhere else. Then right after i deposit the guy who is my rep calls me offering a better bonus. The one thing i did not like that they stopped when i yelled at them awhile back is they would leave messages not saying who they were and they had to talk to m,e because it was extremely important . I would think it was a client and it would end up being them.

Hankwins

I have been emailed by 4 different people claiming to be "my rep" it's always an offer valid for 24 hours. So I goto live help and ask to speak to my rep, pablo tells me he's not in how can i help you. I seeing if i could get the offer extended my rep offered me last week, he replies you don't have a rep your account is handled by general customer service. They are funny but I am looking forward to the july promo.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    tz0, the flyer said christmas in july, you could goto live chat and ask about it, I think might be for everyone.
    I plan on throwing 1g on there as well. I didnt get the offer for 50% though and I would love that.

Hankwins

what was your offer say? mine was 50% from july 1st-15th and 35% from the 16th-31st. I'm guessing you can only use one.

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

What is the July promo? I don't have any money in my account either, I want a reload. I want a call as well!!!

goombah

what was your offer say? mine was 50% from july 1st-15th and 35% from the 16th-31st. I'm guessing you can only use one.
    That's a pretty good offer, whenever I got a call, the most they ever gave me was 40% and either some loyalty points or an extra $50 freeplay.

hankcream

Quote Originally Posted by goombah View Post
    What is the July promo? I don't have any money in my account either, I want a reload. I want a call as well!!!

Mine is 25% freeplay with no rollover & 15,000 loyalty points, annoying rooster$uckers just called back 3 hours ago- give me 5Dimes shitty customer service anyday over these pests.

goombah

Mine is 25% freeplay with no rollover & 15,000 loyalty points, annoying rooster$uckers just called back 3 hours ago- give me 5Dimes shitty customer service anyday over these pests.
    wow 15000 loyalty points is worth 1000 in freeplay. i'd take 1000 in fp bonus, plus an additional 25% and no rollover, that's pretty sick.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

any of these books call cause they make money when u deposit...they figure if they push and push..you the gambler will give in

Hankwins

how much of a deposit for 15000 loyalty points?

hankcream

how much of a deposit for 15000 loyalty points?
    must have gotten carried away with 0's, 1500 loyalty points

tz0

today they said 45% freeplay on $1k, today only. they didn't mention rollover of course, live chat agent stopped responding.

of course it's not july 1st yet, I'll call then, can't ignore me if I'm on the phone.

Hankwins

they operate very oddly, make it appear to be a local call so everyone ansers if the don't call them 15 times and if the guy calls back the following day to ask about the special treat him like panhandler and tell there is none!

hankcream

Their lines and betting options aren't that great & their annoying tele-marketing sucks, but they are one of the best options for US players.

Hankwins

I'm not at all annoyed by their calls only disappointed the offer is always so short term. They are my number one but I don't have a big bankroll so i deposit other places for bonuses.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

If they're spoofing the number I don't think you can block it.

"...I have to answer it because it could be a customer or an acquaintance."

You don't "have to answer it". Customers or acquaintances can leave you a message, and you can call them right back.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

They gave me the 50% free play , but I took the 25% cash option

nyplayer33

is cash or freeplay bettor

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Was told 50% 4.5 roll take winnings any time.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great book for bases!

Very underrated for customer service too

hankcream

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    If they're spoofing the number I don't think you can block it.

"...I have to answer it because it could be a customer or an acquaintance."

You don't "have to answer it". Customers or acquaintances can leave you a message, and you can call them right back.
    Sorry Pal, apparently you don't understand the Business World & you don't know what a "Booty Call" is. In my world The Customer is King & if a hot milf is in the mood to get it on she isn't going to leave a message.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    They gave me the 50% free play , but I took the 25% cash option
    that's cool if like betting parlays alot otherwise why not bet a freeplay on a -110 game and hope for 90 percent cash. hell we are all gamblers.

tz0

I got offered a 100% free play or 50% cash bonus on up to $300 for first deposit, 10x roll, apparently older players can do up to $1k but I've never had any action with them

But I wanted to deposit more so I took a 45% free play on $1k, 4.5x roll

No mention of "Christmas in July"

RN
    RN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

scum book, will harass you non-stop looking for a deposit, will go as far as looking up your home number and start harrassing you on your house phone. Stay away from this book if you don't like being harassed for a deposit.

Hankwins

I like to be harassed in terms of being handed a fatass freeplay were winnings can be withdrawn at anytime without rollover requirements! SHAME ON THOSE DIRTBAGS FOR SAMEDAY payouts and checks in 3-5 business days SCUMBAGS!

nyplayer33

bothering you non stop so u make a deposit..isnt that what they are there for

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya HankC... they are using VOIP PBX Spoofing. There is nothing you can do other can keep your account funded with a $1 so it is not transferred to the unfunded database to stop the calls. Spoofing...Caller ID service, however, is susceptible to fraud. Using a practice known as “caller ID spoofing,” callers can deliberately falsify the telephone number and/or name relayed as the Caller ID information to disguise the identity of the calling party. For example, identity thieves who want to collect sensitive information such as your bank account or other financial account numbers, your social security number, your date of birth or your mother’s maiden name, sometimes use caller ID spoofing to make it appear as though they are calling from your bank, CC company, or even a government agency. This technique is now used by advanced telemarketing and sales departments to get through screened calls... of course this is highly illegal when done within the US.

Hankwins

I recieved an email from a youwager guy and about the promo, i asked if he could just offer me the same offer I had last time, 100% freeplay. He said I can do way better than last time and replies back 50% freeplay and free entries to all calender promo's. Their are no calender promo's listed currently and that is just something that is offered to everyone with a $200 at the time of the promo's.

12 Last