damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you keep avoiding mentioning your country? Where are you from?

milank
    milank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

maybe from prohibited country

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrskamell View Post
    Ok, this is enough... I made 2,5k deposit not only for one event, I didn't know that if I win, my account will be blocked...

Slavia Prague - Inter Baku - Over/under and handicap betting
    Federer - Hanescu - Set betting
    Azarenka - Koehler - also Set betting

You tell me how am I supposed to "fix" those games???
    Maybe you should have mentioned this in the first instance, instead of being secretive when asking for others help.
    I didnt say YOU fixed a game lol, i said you may have bet on a fixed game.
    The Slavia Prague v Inter Baku game looks ok 1-1 draw. But the game only had pre match odds from 4 books and, well Azerbaijan is corrupt as hell... But i dont think thats the problem.

I gave you a list of possibilities as to why your account is blocked, one of which is fixed games.
    If you have done nothing wrong, you will be fine - 6k is nothing to Willhill, dont think this company needs your money.

theodor0122
    theodor0122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

And how could they be sure that you have fixed a particular event would end? You bet on some friendly match, it comes out to be a fixed one and after that you get locked. Why do they include such events in their schedule at all? Are these some traps for customers in order to withhold both their winnings and deposits!? From their correspondence with me and from everything else I have read about them I can conclude that they'll just tell me that they are going to take all my balance as this is a non negotiable managerial decision without further explanations. They are too arrogant.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by theodor0122 View Post
    And how could they be sure that you have fixed a particular event would end? You bet on some friendly match, it comes out to be a fixed one and after that you get locked. Why do they include such events in their schedule at all? Are these some traps for customers in order to withhold both their winnings and deposits!? From their correspondence with me and from everything else I have read about them I can conclude that they'll just tell me that they are going to take all my balance as this is a non negotiable managerial decision without further explanations. They are too arrogant.
    Some valid points here.
    For your case, they havent given a reason - so it may have nothing to do with fixed games.
    As far as I know, with fixed game they need it to be proven from a 3rd party (which rarely - if ever happens.)

damnasians

Here's the email:

> -----Original Message-----> From: "Gaming Operations" <Gaming.Operations@skrill.com>
    > Received: 12/11/2012 09:50

> To: "RPF - FRAUD EXPEKT" <fraud@expekt.com>; "Gaming Operations" <Gaming.Operations@skrill.com>
    > Subject: RE: ______@<a href="http://yahoo.com/" t...>yahoo.com</a> [396267:279658]
    >

> Hi Ian,
    >
    > The account ______@<a href="http://yahoo.com/" t...>yahoo.com</a> is in good standing on our end. The customer has completed our name and address verifications and no suspicious links are noted. He has transacted with ______@<a href="http://mail.com/" ta...">mail.com</a>, who is also fully verified and long-term customer of ours.
    >
    > Best regards,

> Kamen
    >
    > Kamen Yordanov
    > Gaming Operations Support
    > Skrill, the future of Moneybookers
    >
    >

> Direct Line: + 359 2 9480416
    > Mobile: + 359 884 176 338
    > kamen.yordanov@skrill.com
    > http://www.skrill.com/
    > http://www.moneybookers.com/
    >
    > Skrill is a global payments business, offering instant or prepaid direct payment processing for over 100 payment options, with or without prior registration. By now, we’re one of the largest payment networks in the world. We are not a bank, we don’t give credit or charge interest, but we protect our customers’ funds when they pay or get paid.
    > Over 25 million customers trust us, and more than 120,000 merchants have accounts with us, integrating us via one simple interface. Over the last 10 years we’ve processed more than €35bn worth of transactions in 200 countries and over 40 currencies, our 550 employees helping to grow the online economy every day.
    >
    > Moneybookers Limited · Welken House · 10-11 Charterhouse Square · London EC1M 6EH · UK
    > Authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money, Register No. 900001
    >
    > -----Original Message-----

> From: RPF - FRAUD EXPEKT [mailto:fraud@expekt.com]
    > Sent: 09 November 2012 21:48
    > To: Gaming Operations

> Cc: Alessandro Bruno Bossio
    > Subject: ______@<a href="http://yahoo.com/" t...>yahoo.com</a> [396267:279658]
    >
    > Hi Skrill,
    >
    > Kindly check the following player for links:
    >
    >
    > First and last name ____________
    > Birthdate ______
    > Address ______
    > ZIP/Postal Code ______
    > City ______
    > Country ______
    > Mobile phone ______
    > Email ______
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

> Ian Schembri Picco | Fraud & Payments Analyst - Expekt
    > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Mangas Gaming Malta Limited, Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema, SLM 1551, Malta A member of the BetClic Everest Group
    >
    > www.expekt.com | www.betclic.com
    >
    >

>

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Nice there are the emails. thanks for reposting the emails.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    6k is nothing to Willhill, dont think this company needs your money.
    Good one

theodor0122

We are talking about crime here!

theodor0122

Finally, after one week the answer I was expecting. And again, no one makes efforts to contact me, I had to contact them via chat in order to receive some information, this time they state that their decision is final (I can't be sure after all, as that's WH) and again with NO specific reason. Read by yourselves:

Joanne: Hi, you’re speaking to Joanne. How may I help you?
    Joanne: May I have your first name, please?
    You: hello, yesterday I was assured that I'm going to receive an email regarding my account status but still nothing
    Joanne: I will check that now.
    Joanne: May I know your username?
    You: ********
    Joanne: Thank you.
    Joanne: Firstly, due to standard verification procedure, may I request your full name, date of birth and email address?
    You: *********
    Joanne: Alright. May I also request your address and the answer to your security question?
    Joanne: May I please ask for 3-5 minutes so that I can check this matter for you?
    You: yes
    Joanne: Thank you for waiting.
    Joanne: The investigation on your account has been completed.
    Joanne: Unfortunately, your account will remain closed and your funds will not be refunded.
    You: and why is that
    Joanne: This is based on your game play and activity.
    You: ok, what's wrong with them
    You: I have right to know
    Joanne: Yes, you can check section 11 from our Terms and Conditions.
    You: what exactly, there are many hypothesis
    Joanne: I am afraid I will not be able to discuss that matter further.
    You: well you'll have to
    You:
    abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
    using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); and/or
    taking unfair advantage (as defined in paragraph 11.5.3);
    opening any Duplicate Accounts; and/or
    undertaking fraudulent practice or criminal activity (as defined in paragraph 11.5)
    You: which one of these?
    Joanne: When you use a website's services, you get to know to their Terms and Conditions.
    Joanne: If you break our terms, we have the right to close your account or restrict it in any way.
    Joanne: There were security checks running on your account.
    You: yes but I don't know what I've done wrong
    Joanne: After they had been completed, our Security Team decided that we will not be able to reopen your account.
    You: if you get arrested you'll be notified of the chares against you
    You: I'm telling you because I'm in this sphere
    Joanne: I understand what you mean.
    Joanne: However, you have been advised that such decisions are made based on your game play.
    You: and on what grounds do you take my deposit
    You: as you have no damages
    You: you have not paid out anything to me
    You: you have not lost any money
    Joanne: I am sorry, but I am not able to discuss that matter further with you.
    You: why
    You: are you not able
    You: there is someone pointing a gun at you?
    Joanne: We are not allowed to discuss security checks further as per our procedure.
    You: why can't I receive information
    You: I must receive an email from you that gives me more details
    You: I know that you have illegally required information form Skrill, breaking the Data Protection Act
    You: perhaps that's why you are not giving me any details
    Joanne: You can send us an email to support@willhill.com
    Joanne: Your request will be viewed further and you will get a response if allowed.
    You: when you are taking money from people
    You: you must notify them
    Joanne: We look forward to your email.
    Joanne: Can I help you with any other queries?
    You: do you have any complaint procedures as I was advised that firstly I must exhaust your own complaint procedure
    You: I know it sounds funny
    Joanne: Yes, please follow this link for further reference:
    Joanne: https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.co...6/kw/complaint
    Joanne: Your complaint has already been noted on our end.
    You: oh, and what follows
    Joanne: You will need to send us an email at the email address I have provided for you.
    Joanne: Do you have any other questions?
    You: ok, just to know, you'll soon hear from Gibraltar and after that from court
    You: but it's important for you employer
    You: not for you
    You: anyway
    Joanne: I am sorry to read that.
    You: you have no guilt
    Joanne: Is there anything else that I can help you with?
    You: no, thank you
    You have disconnected.

jameswell
    jameswell's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a similar problem with a bookmaker withholding my funds. It turned out that because a friend who I played poker with had sent me £60 through Moneybookers (Skrill) 8 months before, this was enough for the bookmaker to try to seize my funds. I ended up pursuing the bookmaker through the courts and had my money returned to me. I also reporting Moneybookers to the Information Commissioner and the complaint is still ongoing.

jameswell
    jameswell's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is what I obtained through a data request. It was a while back. It is the same guy as above.

Sent: 10 April 2012 16:22:21
    To: d.allison@williamhill.com (d.allison@williamhill.com)
    Subject: RE: Player Check

Hi David,

This account has completed all of our available verification processes and is currently at VIP level. He has transacted several times with another VIP account - xxxxx@yahoo.co.uk. Both accs have used the same IP on our end.

Best regards,
    K

Direct Line: + 359 2 9480416
    Mobile: + 359 884 176 338
    kamen.yordanov@moneybookers.com
    http://www.moneybookers.com/

Moneybookers is a global payments business, offering instant or prepaid direct payment processing for over 100 payment options, with or without prior registration. By now, we’re one of the largest payment networks in the world. We are not a bank, we don’t give credit or charge interest, but we protect our customers’ funds when they pay or get paid.
    Over 25 million customers trust us, and more than 120,000 merchants have accounts with us, integrating us via one simple interface. Over the last 10 years we’ve processed more than €35bn worth of transactions in 200 countries and over 40 currencies, our 550 employees helping to grow the online economy every day.
    Moneybookers Limited · Welken House · 10-11 Charterhouse Square · London EC1M 6EH · UK
    Authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money, Register No. 900001

----Original Message----
    From: d.allison@williamhill.com (d.allison@williamhill.com)
    Sent: 10 April 2012 09:27:25
    To: Gaming Operations (gaming.operations@moneybookers.com)
    Subject: Player Check

Hi K,

Can you please check the following account for me inc funding, IP addresses etc too if possible:

xxx@gmail.com
    xx xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxx xxx
    xx/xx/xx
    07xxxxxxxx

Kind Regards,
    David
    Security / Client Verification Manager
    William Hill Online
    Last edited by jameswell; 06-30-13 at 12:55 PM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by theodor0122 View Post
    You: I know that you have illegally required information form Skrill, breaking the Data Protection Act
    Curious how you know this?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Well at least they gave you a reason - "Gameplay". So no deposit method problems, or id etc.
    Man, you have really pissed them off - only you know what it could be.

damnasians

theodor0122 - where are you from? what game did you bet on?

polincaf
    polincaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Does anybody want to help us or whaT????????? HOW MANY COMPLAINTS DO YOU NEED "SBR"???????????????? I'm sorry that I repeat my self but obviously nobody cares:

These guys from WH are THIEVESSSS!!!!!! So this happen d before 2 weeks, waited 9 days to resolve my issue Here is my story:

I was playing from Toronto, but before a month I moved to UK. So I asked them : " Will be a problem for you if I play from UK??? " they told me that I've got to change my address, so the only way was to close my account and reopen a new one, everything was done from the WH agent and he assured me that there will be no problem with my account!!!! Few deposits for 5k, a long betting history, 6k winnings, they returned my deposits and stole my 6k winnings, the first reason they gave me was a "duplicate account" , but after they realized that I have a few copies of my chat conversations with 'em they sent me this bullshit!!!!

Subject: Your William Hill Account
    We write further regarding the status of your account with us.

First, we would like to apologize for the time it took us to get back to you. Due to the nature of your concern, we needed to coordinate with several teams in order to gather accurate information.

Upon thorough investigation on your account, we regret to inform you that per Management's decision, it will remain closed and funds will be withheld due to breaching our Terms and Conditions.

Whilst we understand that you may be unhappy with this action, we can assure you that this has been diligently investigated and has undergone a full thorough review by a group of our dedicated agents.

Kind regards.

Theresa
    Management Team
    William Hill Online

(The agent is listening)

and this is the chat conversation before 13 days
    Arabella: Hi, you’re speaking to Arabella. How may I help you?
    ****: Hello, my username is *****
    Arabella: Hi *****.
    ******: I wish to change my address cause I live in London UK now
    *******: Can you please help me with it?
    Arabella: Let me go ahead and assist you with your concern.
    *****: OK
    ******: Thank you
    Arabella: I will need to verify your account in compliance with our standard procedures. To do this, I will ask you some questions regarding your account. Can I please have your username, full name,date of birth, email address and your full registered address as registered on your account?
    *******: *****************
    Arabella: Please verify the address that you registered on your account.
    Arabella: Are we still connected?
    *******: yes
    *********: you want my new address?
    Arabella: The address that you registered on your account.
    ******: I'm sorry
    *******: I didn't understand you
    *******: ***************
    Arabella: Thanks.
    Arabella: And please confirm the answer to your security question- Mother's Maiden Name?
    **********: *********
    Arabella: One moment please.
    Arabella: Thanks for waiting.
    Arabella: Upon checking, your account will be closed so you can reopen a new one
    *******: it's closed? so I must open a new one, is that right?
    Arabella: Yes.
    *******: and there'll be no problem with my account, this'll be not a duplicate account?
    Arabella: No, because it is closed already.
    ******: Ok thank you

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by polincaf View Post
    Does anybody want to help us or whaT????????? HOW MANY COMPLAINTS DO YOU NEED "SBR"???????????????? I'm sorry that I repeat my self but obviously nobody cares:

These guys from WH are THIEVESSSS!!!!!! So this happen d before 2 weeks, waited 9 days to resolve my issue Here is my story:

I was playing from Toronto, but before a month I moved to UK. So I asked them : " Will be a problem for you if I play from UK??? " they told me that I've got to change my address, so the only way was to close my account and reopen a new one, everything was done from the WH agent and he assured me that there will be no problem with my account!!!! Few deposits for 5k, a long betting history, 6k winnings, they returned my deposits and stole my 6k winnings, the first reason they gave me was a "duplicate account" , but after they realized that I have a few copies of my chat conversations with 'em they sent me this bullshit!!!!

Subject: Your William Hill Account
    We write further regarding the status of your account with us.

First, we would like to apologize for the time it took us to get back to you. Due to the nature of your concern, we needed to coordinate with several teams in order to gather accurate information.

Upon thorough investigation on your account, we regret to inform you that per Management's decision, it will remain closed and funds will be withheld due to breaching our Terms and Conditions.

Whilst we understand that you may be unhappy with this action, we can assure you that this has been diligently investigated and has undergone a full thorough review by a group of our dedicated agents.

Kind regards.

Theresa
    Management Team
    William Hill Online

(The agent is listening)

and this is the chat conversation before 13 days
    Arabella: Hi, you’re speaking to Arabella. How may I help you?
    ****: Hello, my username is *****
    Arabella: Hi *****.
    ******: I wish to change my address cause I live in London UK now
    *******: Can you please help me with it?
    Arabella: Let me go ahead and assist you with your concern.
    *****: OK
    ******: Thank you
    Arabella: I will need to verify your account in compliance with our standard procedures. To do this, I will ask you some questions regarding your account. Can I please have your username, full name,date of birth, email address and your full registered address as registered on your account?
    *******: *****************
    Arabella: Are we still connected?
    *******: yes
    *********: you want my new address?
    Arabella: The address that you registered on your account.
    ******: I'm sorry
    *******: I didn't understand you
    *******: ***************
    Arabella: And please confirm the answer to your security question- Mother's Maiden Name?
    **********: *********
    Arabella: One moment please.
    Arabella: Thanks for waiting.
    Arabella: Upon checking, your account will be closed so you can reopen a new one
    *******: it's closed? so I must open a new one, is that right?
    Arabella: Yes.
    *******: and there'll be no problem with my account, this'll be not a duplicate account?
    Arabella: No, because it is closed already.
    ******: Ok thank you
    Three tips for you:

1. When a bunch of new users start piling into the same thread from the same Eastern European country and/or hiding behind proxies it's a bit more difficult to determine what's going on.

2. When fellow posters ask for details regarding your location, the match concerned, etc... give those details. People are trying to help.

3. SBR deals with complaints in the order they're received. While it's obviously the most important thing to you, please remember that there are many others out there that also have their own complaints that are also the most important things to them and chances are they've submitted their complaints before you. Patience is a virtue.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Did you even take the time to read the post you quoted, Shari??

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I guess some people need to learn that William Hill are quite clever when it comes to protecting themselves

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by slash View Post
    Did you even take the time to read the post you quoted, Shari??
    Ummm yeah. Did you? He asked if anyone wanted to help "or what" and how many complaints does SBR need. He also stated that obviously no one cares. I responded to him.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ummm yeah. Did you? He asked if anyone wanted to help "or what" and how many complaints does SBR need. He also stated that obviously no one cares. I responded to him.
    While your third point about nobody cares may be valid, I think you're confusing him with the OP.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    While your third point about nobody cares may be valid, I think you're confusing him with the OP.
    Thanks ben...

voo
    voo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

William Hill exhange those infos with skrill and some guys here support hill even if they confiscate money from players??
    I hope the guys who support hill not to have their money confiscated from any book, because this really hurts.
    So just support the player and i believe sbr should give a solution, because as i can see here, hill is A rated book.

damnasians

SBR will not do anything to help the players. Again...you are deluded if you think otherwise.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is truly remarkable how many threads and posts has mysteriously started disappearing, you best not disagree or publicly state your opinion should you have one that may not be the most popular.

smanov1234
    smanov1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR not only justifying William Hill actions but they started to delete Threads which are exposing their corupt behavior !

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Sbr,any comments ?

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

SBR will not help.

damnasians

Not only will they not help, but they will not even consider downgrading WH. this forum acts as a place to warn other players...that's it's only use. Do not expect anything else.

vladsimeo
    vladsimeo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm waiting from more than 2 months WillHill to settle my bets!!!!! I have 8441 EUR in my closed account and no updates since I've won.

Kat_UK
    Kat_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe this ! So many other people are in the same situation as me ? Before I register here I got hope that my problem can be resolved, but when I saw this thread I almost have lost it...

Namechanger
    Namechanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

The best thing to do is for all the people that this has happened to (including me), as SBR or nobody else will do anything or cares at all about this thieving, is to publicise your feelings via their Twitter and Facebook pages.

The one thing bookmakers hate more than anything is to have all their customers see what shady practices they are carrying out and there is no better medium to do this than their social networking.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by Namechanger View Post
    The best thing to do is for all the people that this has happened to (including me), as SBR or nobody else will do anything or cares at all about this thieving, is to publicise your feelings via their Twitter and Facebook pages.

The one thing bookmakers hate more than anything is to have all their customers see what shady practices they are carrying out and there is no better medium to do this than their social networking.
    True, for small amounts that may get you a free bet or a refund.
    But for thousands, especially when they suspect cheating/criminal acts - not so much.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

So many new fresh names or probably from the same country lol Please give it a rest, you are losing any credibility you ever had.

Namechanger
    Namechanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    True, for small amounts that may get you a free bet or a refund.
    But for thousands, especially when they suspect cheating/criminal acts - not so much.

There was a guy who won a few grand in a Coral shop but they changed the rules on his acca when he went to collect so he would only win a small amount.

He complained on social media and the outcry from loads of other punters caused them to pay out.

First 12345 Last