Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does this sort of thing ever make other bookmakers in costa rica wanna hurt you for giving the industry a black eye?(the thieves)

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

question is when are players gonna learn their lesson and stop playing at Mickey Mouse bonus shops ?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    question is when are players gonna learn their lesson and stop playing at Mickey Mouse bonus shops ?
    What? Probably because over the last few years they have given out constant 100% cash bonuses all the time even after winning or losing. Just add it up for yourself Deposit $500 get $500 and they always paid out before this. I never even placed a bet here without some kind of rollover. Do u know how many times i have withdrawn and redeposited for this bonus?
    Obviously I don't want to lose out but if so then all this means is over the next few weeks i will just have to deposit at some places for bonuses to cover my loses.
    The most i let sit in this place was a few grand if i was on a win streak, i wouldn't even consider letting my balance grow more than 5k let alone 25k like some others here, if it got to 4k i would take out everything and wait until my account was at zero before i reloaded for another bonus.
    See Mike I broke it down for you and just because u think people are stupid doesn't mean we are as stupid as u think. This was a bonus only shop for me. Hey it was a good ride and im gonna miss this place.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    What? Probably because over the last few years they have given out constant 100% cash bonuses all the time even after winning or losing. Just add it up for yourself Deposit $500 get $500 and they always paid out before this. I never even placed a bet here without some kind of rollover. Do u know how many times i have withdrawn and redeposited for this bonus?
    Obviously I don't want to lose out but if so then all this means is over the next few weeks i will just have to deposit at some places for bonuses to cover my loses.
    The most i let sit in this place was a few grand if i was on a win streak, i wouldn't even consider letting my balance grow more than 5k let alone 25k like some others here, if it got to 4k i would take out everything and wait until my account was at zero before i reloaded for another bonus.
    See Mike I broke it down for you and just because u think people are stupid doesn't mean we are as stupid as u think. This was a bonus only shop for me. Hey it was a good ride and im gonna miss this place.
    sharp post , i am in the same boat, got many bonuses over the last year, finally ran up a mid 4 figure balance in march and cashed it all out. was considering going back a few weeks ago since i cannot get a bonus at any decent shop but saw some posts here about the place that made me not do it. Glad i did not do it

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

When you get the bonuses do you make new accounts?? how would you achieve this?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    good post. I did the same knowing that there was a good chance of getting stiffed down the line. risk/reward

Hankwins

judging by the amount of people in this tread, no wonder they went broke.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weak book that was ran into the dirt. A thief is a thief is a thief

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

This was too easy to predict (Bet911). Even the local run sports forum EOG pulled them.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I tried to process P2P. Got an email from CS with name and location needed to send deposit. Look like they are still taking deposits.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any update on payouts?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nothing they stole $150 from me

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

Any bailouts ??

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyone ?

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I havent been able to reach anyone since the 20th of June.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

The pyramid scheme failed when deposits stopped rolling in after they were exposed. Only a surprise to the last ones as most pyramid schemes are.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    The pyramid scheme failed when deposits stopped rolling in after they were exposed. Only a surprise to the last ones as most pyramid schemes are.
    They publicly stole money from players..............not a shock that they are now busto.

Hankwins

they are ansering the phone and live chat now, I asked what was up with being unavailable and they played it off saying they had an issue with the phone.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

Did u ask them when they gonna pay the players?

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

any update?

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Nothing from anyone. They arent answering phones, email, or chat.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    Nothing from anyone. They arent answering phones, email, or chat.
    stevex post from across the street - yesterday - "Luv luv LUV Bet Rev. Prompt payouts, I get answered on Live Chat in 30 seconds.

I've cashed out 17 times the last 3 days. Never took longer than 24 hours to receive check.
    Twice I received the check the day before I requested it!
    Did I say I LUV BET REV!!!"

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    stevex post from across the street - yesterday - "Luv luv LUV Bet Rev. Prompt payouts, I get answered on Live Chat in 30 seconds.

I've cashed out 17 times the last 3 days. Never took longer than 24 hours to receive check.
    Twice I received the check the day before I requested it!
    Did I say I LUV BET REV!!!"
    You really need to get a life.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

i guess we can say RIP bet rev

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I requested deposit info a few times just to see if they would take my money. I got an email response that it is pending but they have not given me any receiver info yet. They don't seem to be taking deposits and I guess not paying anyone. Funny thing is the lines are up every day.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll

Any update on this? Will they start paying again? Will I get my $22,908?

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ouch !!!

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

They seem to be just trying to keep the face up until they can collect start of football deposits and, then, flee.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Stoop View Post
    They seem to be just trying to keep the face up until they can collect start of football deposits and, then, flee.
    They could really repair their image before football season by changing their mind and paying me

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    Any update on this? Will they start paying again? Will I get my $22,908?
    Holy crap... another big balance at a service that you should not have had more than 3 dimes. Good Luck...

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll

My IP ban here was recently removed, but my account is still disabled..........not sure what that means, but I figured I should be transparent

First 12