roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

3K a month BOOK?

What are some books that will have no problem paying out 3k a month to puners,

lets say they do this consistently and will have no problems in the future 10-20 years.

Cheers*

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

if your in the states I hear bookmaker is the only one that will not limit you

pinnacle,betfair, and the greek are other top notch books that will not limit you no matter how much you win.

roanildinho

hmm i am worried about this business if only four bookies accept 3k per month i hope more accept.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Any bookie would gladly take ur 3k a month. Bet365 is an amazing bookie I dunno the whole USA thing but I'm from Canada

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

3k a month without sweat...you are talking pro level action.

Thats 36k a year..about the median wage in many parts of the US. You will need a pro bookmaker..either move to vegas or use one of the european booking houses if your in europe.

Offshore is way too unstable..10 years and 36k a year constant requires a ton of volume and capital. The vast majority cannot pick 75% winners without a cold streak at some point..most pro's hit 62-65% with streaks and those are the 2% of customers books have who win regularly.

Offshore..you need to vary your action. Only matchbook would allow a winner to remain unchecked (as they are an exchange). Depending on your level of action and timing of bets, a sharp bookmaker would keep you if he sees you win regularly and arent betting into steamed lines...better to see and anticipate what lines might need to move versus getting caught in the movement yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: touchback

djefferis

Quote Originally Posted by roanildinho View Post
    hmm i am worried about this business if only four bookies accept 3k per month i hope more accept.
    In the US, 4 is about right...keep in mind you are talking shops in a country where 36k is in the top 5% income wise...most make under 1k a month.

CR bookmakers have different standards than Euro shops or Vegas. They cannot withstand a big winner..unless he is helping them out too. Like I said, if they see your patterns and learn to shade a line..you help them profit..they will keep you. You take their profits without a contribution..out you go. A bookie with a balanced ledger Iis making 10% on 20 cent line set..if your action offsets his other clients, your a good match. If your action doesnt equalize his volume on the other side..your a negative Iif you win.

roanildinho

Under 1k a month??

Are these bet 3.65 stats?

some books allow 3k single bets, im asking 3k month , this isnt hard by many books i assume. thats like 750 a week.

djefferis

Theres a difference between a 5 dime bet and beating the book for 5 dimes regularly every month.

Every loser wins once in a while, but a sharp bettor long term is nit likely to lose. You cant expect ANY book to lose money to a player without a benefit to the book. Some just have higher tolerance levels, thats all.

roanildinho

hmm so why do people bet then? they must be profitable, there must be a good 5-6 books that will accept 3k per month that is nothing/

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Worry about winning 3k a month first
    You speak like this is a guarantee.

roanildinho

perhaps not for me, but in general for other players, would like to know your experience.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Any bookie would gladly take ur 3k a month. Bet365 is an amazing bookie I dunno the whole USA thing but I'm from Canada

bet365 is a joke. They will limit you on the spot if your up even the slightest amount. Only reason to play with them is if you want to live bet. Their live betting options are unmatched.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

get a good local the headache of pulling out money every month will be such a pain in the ass

roanildinho

locals??? if bookies cant accept 3k how will locals. money money money,

maybe some books will accept 3k a year.

djefferis

hmm so why do people bet then? they must be profitable, there must be a good 5-6 books that will accept 3k per month that is nothing/
    Yes..because all bettors are winners. The losers simply give up one they lose a few times and never try again. You have over 600 post here yet still think the majority of SBR is winner??!!??

Again, you use VOLUME and WINNINNG interchangeably...3k in bets is nothing each month. 3k in winners one time is not much more..but 3k winner every 4 weeks is professional action. Thats more than the typical SBR poster makes delivering pizzas (counting tips) or they ever hope to make for that matter for many.

Heritage/5D/Cris would happily service that level of play...but the problem is, players are a greedy lot. They wont just take 3k with 5k limits per game...and if they can pick winners, they dont play 1 game monthly.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

locals??? if bookies cant accept 3k how will locals. money money money,

maybe some books will accept 3k a year.
    if you have a good local 3k a month isnt very much money for a book. 3k a month is 750 a week and you will not win every week

roanildinho

okay, 5d/bookmaker/cris/heritage

how about youwin? and rebatewager and wagerweb and willhill or sbobet?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

are you outside the us?

roanildinho

Yeah. I heard also good things about ***** , sportsbetting.ag, i think these should all accept at least 1k per month of wins. that is a really small ball.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Most of us bet for the action. Im not winning anything, im a lifetime losing gambler and so are most people.
    Points Awarded:

TMoney33 gave LordVodka 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

roanildinho

i guess its fun...even when you lose??????????/ hahahha but not for me.

I know a couple of Books that down allow US pinny,betfair,matchbook,betdaq all dont limit.

But i know a couple of small ball US BOOKS dont too, Bookmaker,youwager,cris
    i am hoping there is more.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I have withdrawn over 20k from 5d in the last couple of years. No problems yet.

roanildinho

okay so it seems like 3k per month is too much, perhaps 1k a month is better.

rawzay
    rawzay's Avatar Become A Pro!

It depends on how you make that 3k per month.
    Last edited by rawzay; 06-14-13 at 04:14 PM.

easyliving

first make 3K a month for 3-4 months straight before worrying about getting limited.

roanildinho

easyliving it isnt that hard as you think..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

bookmaker for me and pinny, if you live in the states just get a out of the states address and bank account for pinny, very simple if you are a serious bettor

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    bookmaker for me and pinny, if you live in the states just get a out of the states address and bank account for pinny, very simple if you are a serious bettor
    Nice to see you around these forums man. Been ages since you went to therx. It's a graveyard there now.

roanildinho

therx are a complete joke, its like these betting forums all start good and then die off. same thing might happen to sbr, look at majorwager

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

LV yes seems like a 100 yrs since i posted at the rx, i do drop in every once in a while, but like you said it a ghost town now as they chase away all the good guys imo.one by one there.i went back to my old site that i posted at for yrs over a year ago and very happy posting games there......bol there aways in life and with the games

roanildinho

Will pinnacle sports kick you if you hit 3k per month? what about 100k yearly?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO... Pinnacle will take your action, period.

roanildinho

has anyone received 7 figures?

easyliving

pinnacle will NEVER limit you for winning

easyliving

has anyone received 7 figures?
    if a person was receiving 7 figures they would have no bossiness posting here.

12 Last