piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

problem with 10bet

I place bet on football match Boyaca Chico v Quindio with 10bet but they cancel my bet and cancel my winnings
    I get answer from them:

"According to the information we have the match is abandoned in the 89th minute due to lightning and in this case all bets are cancelled.

But i place bets on 188bet and betfair on this event and is settled correctly also full time results is draw on official website
    http://www.ligapostobon.com.co/minut...a-fecha-143383

so finally everywhere this match is listed as full time results 1:1 but for only for them this match is not finished in 90 minutes

What can I do?

traxmub
    traxmub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10478

read rules of 10bet if you place bet on 10bet

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Have you told them the official result is that the game reached full time?

piterp

I told them but they refuse because for them this match is abandoned because of weather problem.

10bet rules" All bets on a match abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes play will be void unless the match is rearranged and played on the same date (local time) or stated otherwise in the rules, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined."

For me and for bookmakers(188bet ,betfair) match witch official result have full completion of 90 minutes and all the organization and websites recognize this event as full time and finished but only for 10bet this match is not completed.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask them for their source, if they're unable to provide a legitimate source to refute any evidence you have that the match was completed, file a complaint with sbr (which I doubt will help) or similar sites as well as file a complaint with their regulator.

I must say though, while I dont speak the language on the site you provided above, it seems like it may have been called in the 89th minute:

89 Se da por finalizado el compromiso

I'm not familiar with 10bet's rules, but if they have rules saying they'll void matches called before full time, you probably dont have a case.

edit: Actually, just checked 10bet's rules real quickly.

All bets on a match abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes play will be void unless the match is rearranged and played on the same date (local time) or stated otherwise in the rules, except for bets on any markets that have been unconditionally determined.
    Do you have evidence of the match not being called before full time? Or are you wanting your bet to get honored because the result is considered final?
    Last edited by benandjerry; 06-03-13 at 07:32 AM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its in the rules, so not much you can do.
    Most books would pay out if the result is official... but what can you do its in the rules.
    The only thing you could do is to see if someone had a losing bet (for example home win) and see if they got their bet voided also (which according to 10bet they should have...)

piterp

"Do you have evidence of the match not being called before full time? Or are you wanting your bet to get honored because the result is considered final?"

No I don't have evidence and my bet is cancelled I ask them about more information about it but only get information my bet is suspend because of weather and no more details
    also on live chat they suggested I told them not true because traders know better than me .I never heard more arrogant answer from CS

Today's answer from customer service
    "
    Actually according to that link the match was abandoned in the 89th minute.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards"

Unfortunately CS is useless no discussion nobody try help
    Last edited by piterp; 06-03-13 at 08:20 AM.

benandjerry

Then you probably dont have a case, as onemoregoal said, it'd be very interesting to hear how they treated tickets on the other side of it, with 10bet it wouldnt be shocking if they collected on those...

piterp

I got message from someone who sounds better than standard cs so now wait for answer.

piterp

Still the same answer because is not full 90 minutes bet is cancelled so finally everywhere it is correct but not for them so the have very tricky rules

benandjerry

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Still the same answer because is not full 90 minutes bet is cancelled so finally everywhere it is correct but not for them so the have very tricky rules
    188bet got very similar rules regarding this from the quick look I had. One would think both should grade them the same way, but I actually think both, judging by their own rules, should void all wagers, if (and that seems to be the case) the match was called before the actual regulation time was over.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going back a long time now but ages ago in EPL there was a fix scandal. Singapore dudes intentionally cut off the floodlights so the match couldnt finish. They bet at half time and those results stood on the "asian books"...
    Maybe that had something to do with 10bet being so strict...Or more likely, they are free rolling you

piterp

Bookmakers based on offical result so is not surprise they not void wagers I think so you agree with me mebenandjerry is difficult call 188bet or betfair
    less professional than 10bet

benandjerry

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Bookmakers based on offical result so is not surprise they not void wagers I think so you agree with me mebenandjerry is difficult call 188bet or betfair
    less professional than 10bet
    I personally interpret the rules as if both 188bet and 10bet are in the right to void all wagers on that match, the key is they have to be consistent. If they void your bet, they have to void the losing ones as well, and they have to go through the exact same process with every match thats ends too early regardless if its a winning or losing move for them for that specific match.

From what I've heard about 10bet, I wouldnt mind hearing from someone who had a wager that was losing to hear if it was void, because dodgy stuff seems to go hand in hand with this place. I agree that both 188bet and betfair in general are heads and shoulders above 10bet (I would not touch this place if I so was paid to do so), just not so sure about this case specifically.

You can try keep raising complaints, but I doubt it'll get you anywhere unfortunately.

td12
    td12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

take asap your money from that damm bookie' if you still got any cash.

they are croks and they never paypot a large stakes.

dont leave balance larger than 300USD

td12
    td12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

plz note that this componey runs by israely guys,which are the most Unreliable people on the planet

piterp

"You can try keep raising complaints, but I doubt it'll get you anywhere unfortunately"
    You absolute right Discussion is pointless because is always the same answer from10 bet .

Betting with this bookmaker is dangerous they going different way than betfair in football rules- laying on betfair can bring massive loss if 10 bet cancel bet.
    Last edited by piterp; 06-04-13 at 06:39 PM.