kiroenplrd
    kiroenplrd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Any Sportbook having no Document verification?

I am from a country(india) where betting is illegal as per law. However few people do bet here in online sportbooks. I just started playing in few small players but now i want to play in sites like Bet365, dafabet etc.. I see most of the sportbooks need document verification before withdraw.

Is it safe to submit my ID to them considering betting being illegal in my country?

I am playing through Skrill/******** , so any sportbook recommendation which doesn't need ID verification?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

usually ID is only required when using a CC. So yes its as safe (probably safer) as if you used your CC at a restaurant or gas station. Most places will ask for id if you are using a CC.

If you don't want to send ID, then they surely will have a P2P option. That's cash so they won't need id when cashing out.

Best thing to do is ask the book. Call or live chat them for confirmation.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Most Euro books will ask for ID, no matter what your deposit method was. KYC policies seems to have toughened in places like Malta etc.

It is perfectly safe to send the ID to any reputable bookie though. You shoudn't worry about that.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    Most Euro books will ask for ID, no matter what your deposit method was. KYC policies seems to have toughened in places like Malta etc.

It is perfectly safe to send the ID to any reputable bookie though. You shoudn't worry about that.
    Correct, it is completely standard to verify your account fully which would include ID, perhaps a utility bill or some form of postal verification. Best of luck to you.

kiroenplrd

I finished a live chat with dozen of reputed books, all needs ID verification no matter which payment method is used.

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Credit account with agent.

kiroenplrd

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    Credit account with agent.
    I didn't get you. Sorry i am a noob. Can you elaborate?

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by kiroenplrd View Post
    I finished a live chat with dozen of reputed books, all needs ID verification no matter which payment method is used.
    If those books accept Indian customers, it's ok for you to send the ID, don't worry about it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I have never been asked for ID when using P2P at any book, although it may be different at Euro books. And obviously USA is not gambling-friendly either.

kiroenplrd

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I have never been asked for ID when using P2P at any book, although it may be different at Euro books. And obviously USA is not gambling-friendly either.
    Which book do you play?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by kiroenplrd View Post
    Which book do you play?
    All USA facing books: 5 Dimes, Heritage, Bookmaker, DSI, Rebate Wager

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Same as LT posted. I've never been asked for verification in 15yrs offshore, but I only use p2p type methods deposit so im never hassled with it when i take payouts. Also in USA though
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-30-13 at 12:24 PM.