brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    I support Betfair in this case
    Hareeba, you're back!!

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

As much as I hate Betfair these days, I would think there is more to the OPs story and he is thoroughly dishonest.

Betfair maybe the most greedy company in the industry, but they are diligent when dealing with fraudsters.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Betfair should do what the others do. If you change your payment processor, you can only begin to withdraw by the new, having drawn the equivalent of the entire deposit made by the former.
    Even the guy abusing the system, it's not a reason to confiscate all his money.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

the case is 3 year old. our pakistani friend upped it for some myserious reason.

khan3443
    khan3443's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dear you can produce the followingstrong evidence in your case against Betfair for their cold-bloodedlynegligence to getback your money and, I can provide you all the details if youwant.>>
    Contct me below email.>>
    I am from Pakistan (gamblingrestricted country punishable under the law of the land) but I amcustomer/Account holder of Betfair through an affiliate of Betfair and also anyone can open an account effortlessly without any age nationality or significanceverification.
    The Affiliates are operating from Pakistan having offices inall major cities of the country. I and thousands of Pakistani citizens arewagering (betting) on sports via the Affiliates web sites simply downloadingthe betting software login entering password provide by them.
    We deposits money in Pakistani currency (PK RUPPES) they exchangethe money in UK pounds (£) at the rate PKR: 150= 1 UK (£) and wining amountthey pay back @ 1£= 149 PKR.
    Despite these laws, however, I and thousands of other arethriving illegal underground wagering (betting) with Betfair through Affiliatesin direct defiance of governmental sanction.
    Even with the fact, thatBetfair is well aware of the case. I had already given this information toBetfair several times in past years but ruthlessly neglected by betfair.>>
    My question; is this sound good that we are doing so?
    Will their will be a day that government Of Pakistan willtake notice of it and Betfair will confiscate all the Affiliates accounts andso the Affiliates will impound our accounts?
    Please reply.
    Best Regards,
    A citizen of Pakistan
    Email: newworld786@live.com

khan3443
    khan3443's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am from Pakistan (gamblingrestricted country punishable under the law of the land) but I amcustomer/Account holder of Betfair through an affiliate of Betfair and also anyone can open an account effortlessly without any age nationality or significanceverification.
    The Affiliates are operating from Pakistan having offices inall major cities of the country. I and thousands of Pakistani citizens arewagering (betting) on sports via the Affiliates web sites simply downloadingthe betting software login entering password provide by them.
    We deposits money in Pakistani currency (PK RUPPES) they exchangethe money in UK pounds (£) at the rate PKR: 150= 1 UK (£) and wining amountthey pay back @ 1£= 149 PKR.
    Despite these laws, however, I and thousands of other arethriving illegal underground wagering (betting) with Betfair through Affiliatesin direct defiance of governmental sanction.
    Even with the fact, that Betfair is well aware of the case.I had already given this information to Betfair several times in past years butruthlessly neglected by betfair.
    My question; is this sound good that we are doing so?
    Will their will be a day that government Of Pakistan willtake notice of it and Betfair will confiscate all the Affiliates accounts andso the Affiliates will impound our accounts?
    Please reply.
    Best Regards,
    A citizen of Pakistan
    Grammar correction

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Hareeba, you're back!!

First 12