Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Insights Service

Wanted to get the opinion of others on the board about a dispute I am having with Sports Insights Line Service. I signed up for $349 on a special they were running until the end of the year. Their line service is inferior to the free one we have here at SBR, (less books offered) but I wanted to try their pop up alerts, specifically the middle opportunity plays and the surebet plays.

I did not get the product I signed up for, the surebet pop-up alert has not worked once in the month I have been a member and I have not received a single MOP alert, not to mention I can find dozens of surebets just by looking at their live odds page that they never send me an email about. Their feeds to the books are often way off, especially 5Dimes and they didnt even take into account the new Matchbook baseball commission structure into their surebet alerts even though it has been since March.

To summarize, I did not get the product I signed up for and I asked for a refund of $349 but was told I would only get $249 back because I used the service for a month. From the beginning of my sign up period I brought to their attention all the massive flaws in their system but they failed to fix them. To me, this is bait and switch and I want my full $349 back.

I would also advise anyone looking for a line service to never sign up with the inferior and defective product of Sports Insights.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take the $249 for now, at least it is "cash in hand".

You can still argue about the extra hundred.....

NeedProtection
    NeedProtection's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I used their product for one month and hated it. Bad choice of books, clunky web based interface, too much superfluous info. It just sucked.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I concur with those sentiments, the interface is poorly designed, the choice of books is not only strange, but why not offer people as many books as possible, SBR offers more web based books than Sports Insights. The alerts would really be great if they worked, but they dont. I dont want to slam Sports Insights because I think they have the right idea. It is just so frustrating because if they exercised a little common sense there service would be twenty times better.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Was it really worth $349 in the first place?