20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

BetED do they take Canadians?

I tried to sign up with bet ed.... the whole sexy gambling chick rehash made me think Imight want an account there. I tried to sign up and can find any country in the world but Canada. Hell if I'm in botsawana I can have an account but not canada? Does anyone know do they take canadian players?

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

That's a strange one. Must be the fear of our unstable government collapsing due to the decades of ethnic unrest and civil strife in this war-torn land.....Or something like that.....

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETUS is and Bodog (used to be) like that too.

It is strange...

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure

Bodog I kinda understand because they have a Canadian base here. I didn't realize Beted and BetUS does because SBR doesn't list that as being a problem on there ratings page. Maybe a SBR update is in order?

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

pure speculation, but possibly because some of these sites are in canada, they don't want to shit where they eat, if you know what i'm saying. much harder for someone in america, botswana, etc to make a fuss than someone down the street, and its not canadian money and taxes they are absorbing.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    I tried to sign up with bet ed.... the whole sexy gambling chick rehash made me think Imight want an account there. I tried to sign up and can find any country in the world but Canada. Hell if I'm in botsawana I can have an account but not canada? Does anyone know do they take canadian players?
    I am from Canada and I have an account there, but I opened it 3 or 4 years ago.

Things might have changed since then, but I don't recall seeing anything about BetEd not allowing Canadians.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure

It doesn't help that they didn't respond to my message several days ago, makes them look bad and cheesy in my books.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

well as a canadian you can go with pinnacle, 5dimes ,greek, betjam,matchbook, you don't need beted

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure

LOL, I want another book to bar me..... or at least lower my limits. I have all those outs, but always looking for a few more.