kitkat
    kitkat's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats up with this attention other sites claiming to be wagerweb note at wweb site

any one else get this message when they enter the wagerweb site and has anyone been contacted by another sponsor

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    any one else get this message when they enter the wagerweb site and has anyone been contacted by another sponsor

Kit I have received two phone calls saying they were affiliates and a sister site to Wagerweb. They said they could offer me better bonuses, and much sweeter deals. I just had to use a different "special" website. I began to be wary when they said I needed to set up a new account with a completely different account number. I called wagerweb and they told me that there are others out there claiming to be them, but that it was not true. They are not affiliated with or have any other sites working for them. Careful lots of scammers out there.

kitkat
    kitkat's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow what was the other website

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Kit we didn't get that far. When I started asking the girl questions she kinda freaked out and mysteriously we got disconnected. The number on the caller ID was disconnected so im not sure who it actually was.