Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Any books giving 100% bonus with dime lines for baseball

I see the wagerweb, 1lice.ag has 100% bonus but the 20 cents baseball line are gross

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

RebateWager but you need an invite there.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    RebateWager but you need an invite there.
    How do I get an invite??? Anyone willing to refer me???

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

5dimes reduced juice, you won't get the bonus but those are the best baseball lines available to usa players

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetHorizon still has a 100% deposit bonus but I heard from a manager they are going to eliminate it shortly just not sure which week it is going to disappear. I know it just went from max $500 to max $300 and they have always offered a dimeline on MLB every season for a while now. Nice cash withdrawals in a day or so if under a dime and anything over is now taking a few weeks but the method is solid and safe. They adjusted to this Legend fiasco quickly, really solid crew... also YouWager has a dimline on MLB, is progressive and breaks at 190. I really like YouWager and they are hear to stay from what I have seen and heard. This recent office consolidation is a good move considering heavy automation now and the ability to reduce operations expenses. Can mean nothing but more safety of player funds which is the most important thing to look for now...

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wagerweb

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Well..the first book the OP mentioned may give dimelines..but it might be pre-season signups only. Their head man is very easy to find and typically very accomodating to players.

RW does as well..but I know that is if you are active April 1 with them. I dont see them giving a dimeline to a new signup, but you can ask.

Realistically..your asking for a double bonus..low juice and a high freeplay...factor in there are 15 baseball games a night many nights with everything on the ML and bases are way to easy to complete a roll on for most books to give a heavy cash bonus. With free play, at least you can control it via +\- 200 and 2 or 3 team parlay...but still brutal for a bookie to keep out sharps and bonus abusers while attracting rec players.