Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bookmaker.com Question

I am currently using bookmaker.com. I have not cashed out or sent any paperwork. When I was telling my friend about how great it was, he looked into it and saw he would have to send a copy of his drivers license and card he used before he could cash out. Has anyone used bookmaker and done this? How safe can this be? I've heard faxing stuff like this can be a real bad deal, so I was just wanting to assure him, and actually myself, that it is okay. Thanks for the help.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Derek2408 View Post
    I am currently using bookmaker.com. I have not cashed out or sent any paperwork. When I was telling my friend about how great it was, he looked into it and saw he would have to send a copy of his drivers license and card he used before he could cash out. Has anyone used bookmaker and done this? How safe can this be? I've heard faxing stuff like this can be a real bad deal, so I was just wanting to assure him, and actually myself, that it is okay. Thanks for the help.
    Bookmaker is well respected and I would not worry about sending the required info.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

screw bm

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Yeah, it's a standard request and should be fine. Various places I've had to send that type of information to include BetFair, Cris and Greek just off the top of my head. Common practice, thus I wouldn't worry about it.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not saying anything for sure, but having to send ID may be dependant of what method you use.

I cashed $2500 to moneybookers a couple of fridays back. They do them for free on fridays. I received it on the same day without sending any id or stuff like that.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Becoming more and more standard. If you postup, you usually have to do this now. Make copies of all your ************ as you use them and even print them out, so you have them ready when you use them.