Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

5Dimes vs BetJamaica

Whats your experience with them?

How is there Customer Service if an issue arises?

How is the payout?

I'm looking for a third book.

Thank You.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

My experience only, of course, with these 2 top books.....

*Customer Service: I found both to be fairly quick to respond to emails and both quite competent. Scotty at Betjamaica is one of the best in the industry, as I have found from personal interaction. Conversely, Tony at 5Dimes has a reputation as the AntiChrist of the wagering world, though to be fair I've never had to deal with him directly so I can only relay what I've heard. Other reps there seem more than adequate.

*Payout: I've only ever used Neteller and Moneybookers, and payouts from both shops were quite quick, always the same day and within a few hours. 5Dimes somewhat quicker, but the difference is negligible.

I might also add that both will put limits upon you. 5Dimes will also put you on a delay if you are beating them, then a further delay and in my case, will outright ban you completely if need be. BetJamaica moves from a 10 to 25 second delay, but as far as I can tell will never actually give you the Red card. Curiously, BJam has no delay on props betting, but will slash your limits (I'm maxed at $100 clear across the board for props).

One man's experience but hope it offers some perspective.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

IMO, Bet Jam all the way as far as payouts go. Customer service is #1, there are a lot of US companies who could take a lesson from them as far as being polite on the phone goes.

later

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the average, recreational bettor I would choose BetJM hands down... But if you are looking for alternative lines, teasers, and all that other stuff, you gotta go with 5er..

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

I contacted both.

For withdrawals both send checks to Canada, so thats a plus, but for wire 5Dime is better cuz you don't pay nothing 1 free per Calendar month, but at BetJam you get 1 Per month too but it doesn't cover for Bank Wires, thats kinda sucks.