elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Anonibet 2.0 (US Players Accepted)

****Disclaimer. I have never used Anonibet. In the past people were complaining about slow payouts and poor customer service. Use at your own risk.****

I received this email yesterday.

Dear Friends,

When we launched Anonibet.com in December 2011, only a handful of supporters were believers in Bitcoin. There were even a less number of merchants like us who invested time and money in the future of Bitcoin. Time has proven us right, as Bitcoin today enters the mainstream. Since January 2013 we have seen a tremendous amount of new customers joining the best and the only bookmaker offering such large betting selection on sports. We would like to thank all our customers who have trusted Anonibet since day one.

We will be launching the new version of Anonibet.com with new features, a new design and many technical improvements today. Here are some of them:

• We have updated and improved our wallet software so deposit and withdrawal transactions will be processed faster.
    • We have improved our Customer Service Department so we can better handle customer queries
    • We will be offering an even wider range of sports events.
    • We have integrated an advanced search function, so you can find the events and bet types you are looking for more easily.
    • Live betting section will be launched very soon covering hundreds of live events in all major sports.
    • Registration will be possible only with your email (no more username).
    • Since Bitcoin value has increased tremendously we will be keeping accounts in Milli-Bitcoins (mBTC); Don't forget 1Bitcoin (BTC) = 1000 mBTC
    • If you face any difficulties signing in to our new website with your credentials, please click "forgot password" link to set a new password since passwords are now case sensitive on our new website.

We will start to promote Anonibet.com on various betting related websites. We are not able to reach every country. This is where we need our valued customers'. We could use your help in your respective countries, by talking about us in forums, twitting news about Anonibet or simply referring their friends. We would like of course to hear about what you have done to promote Anonibet.com. You can always write an email to info@anonibet.com with the details of comments and news published on websites and forums, twits etc. We will of course thank every effort and try to reward the most valuable ones.

We hope you like the new experience the new version of Anonibet offers and would like to hear from you regarding future improvements. Please send an email to support@anonibet.com with any ideas you may wish to share with us.

Kind regards,

Anonibet.com

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Anyone try them out yet? Interested in a review.

tz0
    tz0's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used them a year ago to bet the 2012 NBA Playoffs. I think I had around $1,000 worth of Bitcoins with them, bettting $200+ a game. Didn't have a problem depositing or withdrawing. Never dealt with CS.

EDIT: Finished just about even so no comment on their backing.

dangerfish
    dangerfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I have used them quite a few times and have no had any problems at all. All my cashouts were within 12 hours and they handled my one dispute fairly. From my experience they are legit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no thanks..high risk