Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETDSI customer service tip

The customer service at BETDSI can be pretty darned atrocious at times. However, if any of you run into any issues, I'd suggest that you ask to deal with Todd. This guy is a miracle worker who has solved many problems for me very quickly that others over there are challenged by.

Majman

Tried to make a deposit today on DSI and they insist on asking a thousand questions, when the answers are ALWAYS the same. These aren't security questions. I don't have the time any longer for all of these unnecessary questions. Their loss. I get to save my money. Awful customer service. As mentioned previously, Todd would just look up my account and see how I deposit every single time. The others have no clue.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

got a payout in 48 hours. thats all that matters to me

Majman

You must have a lot of time on your hands to sit through their long, unnecessary q & a session when depositing. Other sites have it automated to provide the information that you would need and it takes about 20 seconds. DSI's instruction page gives incorrect directions. Try emailing them for the deposit info needed to deposit like the site specifies. They won't reply and they won't change their direction page to reflect the current process. Shoddy operation.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

The deposit & withdrawal process is quick & painless when you use their dc. Get with the times, P2P is old school.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The deposit & withdrawal process is quick & painless when you use their dc. Get with the times, P2P is old school.
    Agreed. takes 25 secs

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

At least, they have fast payouts...

milank
    milank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

they are not fast ,i wait 10 days for neteller withdrawal also thay asked for reason why i wd

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

been waiting 5 days for a withdrawal and they keep saying it will be ready "tomorrow" but its not, feel like im getting the run around.

orangeman51
    orangeman51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    At least, they have fast payouts...
    hahahahahahahahahaha. good one.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by milank View Post
    they are not fast ,i wait 10 days for neteller withdrawal also thay asked for reason why i wd
    Lol like its a return at Wal-Mart. ... unreal

Kelloggs
    Fancy a sausage, russia ?
    Kelloggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3393

And how do you contact Todd ?

Asked for a payout 22. may, and have not heard anything and several mails to payouts@betdsi.eu or cos@betdsi.com has not resulted in any feedback or money........A+ bookmaker