Shtruci
    Shtruci's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Problem with Spanish site luckia.es

Hello.I registered with the website luckia.es a few days ago and made a few deposits worth 500 euros.Today I made a withdrawal request for 200 euros and received email that according to the Spanish law they do not accept Bulgarian players.However they do accept my deposits.So what can I do in this situation.Can I get my deposits back?

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Yes, you should be able to get your deposits back. Quite standard whenever the bookie can't even manage to refuse your deposits...

Shtruci

It is strange, because when I made registration there was an option to choose my country.It is incorrect to let me register and deposit, but not to let me withdraw!they responded fast to other questions I had, but I have no answer on the email in which I demand my deposits back.I guess I"ll wait for answer till tomorrow and make complain in sbr if I don't get my deposits back!

Shtruci

After contacting SBR they told me that I'm definetely in my right to get my deposits back.Luckia.es on the other side are still quiet.Today they told me that there is a holiday in Spain and the bank departament is not working.

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quote Originally Posted by Shtruci View Post
    Today they told me that there is a holiday in Spain and the bank department is not working.
    Be aware there's no public (national or regional) holiday in Spain today.

juanluis
    juanluis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Hi, i am from Spain, and today it is holiday , but only in Madrid, our capital, where its office it is. I am waiting too for a withdrawl. I hope there will be noproblem.