Dikembe Mutombo
    Dikembe Mutombo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

BWIN closed my account while pending withdrawal?! WTF is going on with BWIN ?!?

Hi everybody,

I was shocked the other day when Bwin, after series of bets (i lost some money (app. Eur 150), however at balance of EUR 170) limited my betting cap at EUR 1 a day.

After I wrote them an e-mail how laim is that, I withdraw my remaining funds and got confirmation of withdrawal, stating that the withdrawal request is "pending" and checked whether is fair (?!).

Today, I found my account closed. No worning, no explanation. I wrote them just now (i) providing my withdrawal request e-mail confirmation and (ii) stating that should I not receive my money soon, I will have to seek legal asistance and write to forums, rating sites, etc..

Do you have any ideas or solutions for this? Similar situations in the past, i.e. should I expect my money back, since they were withdrawn (but not approved) before closure of my account?

Thanks and best R

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

did you send them documents to verify your acount?

Dikembe Mutombo

I verified ealrier, since I have withdraw succesfuly (though painfuly, lasted 2-3 weeks) back in 2011.

Dikembe Mutombo

I also, after my account was closed, received offer to become premium (prefered) member (?!) after I provide copies of my CC. Have anybody received such e-mail? Why the hell do they copy of my CC and offering me this after shutting down my account??

This sounds like african fraud and not like one of the biggest and well-known bookers in the world.

Please share your expiriences and potential solutions, thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Dikembe Mutombo; 05-12-13 at 09:44 AM. Reason: my miss