Betpoints: 1959

I have been paid by freesportsbet.com
    a free $200 is a free $200.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I have been paid by freesportsbet.com
    a free $200 is a free $200.
    Well then, it looks like the OP's rationale for not being held accountable for cheating (namely, opening a second accountaccount ), besides not being correct logically ( two wrongs don't make a right - so it is not O.K. to cheat someone who you think MAY cheat you in the future ) is based upon an invalid assumption. Too bad the rest of us are too stupid to see that.

accountaccount
    accountaccount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

To the people who keep saying I should deposit money into a real gambling site. That is a terrific way to lose money. Gambling is for fools.

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by meximonster View Post
    Are you retarted? We aren't talking about depositing at this site! You are never going to see a dime from this. We are talking about depositing a 100.00 at any book in the world you want. Learn how to gamble like a man not a little bitch.
    Well you can't even spell "retarded" correctly...That's pretty sad

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by Roosterfosho View Post
    Jesus Christ, you're just embarrassing yourself. Stop while you're ahead. If you were actually studying Actuarial Science you wouldn't be so fuccccking stupid.
    So as a broke college kid...I should deposit the little money I have into a gambling site where the odds are stacked against me. That is "fuccccccking stupid"

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Well then, it looks like the OP's rationale for not being held accountable for cheating (namely, opening a second accountaccount ), besides not being correct logically ( two wrongs don't make a right - so it is not O.K. to cheat someone who you think MAY cheat you in the future ) is based upon an invalid assumption. Too bad the rest of us are too stupid to see that.
    Technically I did cheat, yes. Also...Just because one person on the internet says they got the $200, I wouldn't ASSUME fsb is legit. That would be an INVALID ASSUMPTION.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted a picture of the check they sent me on this very website in another thread on the topic.

OP, stop wasting yore time-you have ceased making sense with the above posts, you aren't funny, nor are you posting any picks
    or discussing future plays. Quit the butthurt routine and move along.

accountaccount

I posted a picture of the check they sent me on this very website in another thread on the topic.

OP, stop wasting yore time-you have ceased making sense with the above posts, you aren't funny, nor are you posting any picks
    or discussing future plays. Quit the butthurt routine and move along.
    Just because you got your money doesn't mean everyone else who reached $200 got their money bud. And please tell me how I have ceased making sense.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by accountaccount View Post
    So as a broke college kid...I should deposit the little money I have into a gambling site where the odds are stacked against me. That is "fuccccccking stupid"
    Yes.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

unreal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread has potential

bruceBRUCEbruce

Just because you got your money doesn't mean everyone else who reached $200 got their money bud.
    correct. the cheaters won't. there's a thread on here somewhere about that.
    And please tell me how I have ceased making sense.
    res ipsa loquitur
    if there were only a way that a broke college kid who allegedly turned $1 into $200 could somehow
    do the same thing with real monies on a grander scale...

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man... at this point I would have got the kid a $50 freebet somewhere that pays. But considering his light weight scamming, even for .50 cents, I cannot put him in anywhere.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

This thread made me lol....

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Man... at this point I would have got the kid a $50 freebet somewhere that pays. But considering his light weight scamming, even for .50 cents, I cannot put him in anywhere.
    I think you are using "scamming" too liberally here. But what is this $50 freebet you speak of...

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Gambling is for fools.
    So, i guess Billy Walters is a fool...a Zillionaire fool. Wow you should open a trust fund and not waste all that money in college because you ARE really, really, really stupid!.

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    So, i guess Billy Walters is a fool...a Zillionaire fool. Wow you should open a trust fund and not waste all that money in college because you ARE really, really, really stupid!.
    I don't even know where to start with this one. Its amazing how stupid you are. Just amazing. I've lost faith in people on the internet.

Also, I have a pretty good GPA so I don't think its a waste of money going to college.
    Last edited by accountaccount; 05-13-13 at 03:00 PM.

bruceBRUCEbruce

you may need to take some logic courses at that college is you think that having a good GPA is a fine argument
    for college not being a waste of money.

there are assloads of kiddies out there with 3.7's from fine universities who are washing dishes and delivering pizzas.

I'm a good bit embarrassed for you from this thread. You needed to stop and walk away after the first post.

BranchDavidian

To the people who keep saying I should deposit money into a real gambling site. That is a terrific way to lose money. Gambling is for fools.
    If gambling is for fools, why are you here looking for advice?

BranchDavidian

I think you are using "scamming" too liberally here. But what is this $50 freebet you speak of...
    Now you want the guy you've been insulting to hand you a freebie? That was a quick 180 degree turn!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no end to the depth of stupidity to which some will go in attempting to explain the depth of their stupidity.

Carry on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: touchback, and spider

touchback

This has got to be one of the threads of the year...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

damn this thread gave me a headache...

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

You're not really understanding the concept here. You can only cash out when your balance is above $200. Starting out with a $1 instead of 50 cents doubles your odds of getting to 200. I just kept doing 7 team parlays betting 50 cents until I won and started out at $15 or so and went from there.
    Bums feel bad and give this dude money

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    If gambling is for fools, why are you here looking for advice?
    Clearly you can't read

accountaccount

you may need to take some logic courses at that college is you think that having a good GPA is a fine argument
    for college not being a waste of money.

there are assloads of kiddies out there with 3.7's from fine universities who are washing dishes and delivering pizzas.

I'm a good bit embarrassed for you from this thread. You needed to stop and walk away after the first post.
    I think you need to take some logic courses actually. The original argument was that I shouldn't go to college because I am "really, really, really, stupid!" The argument was never about the actual system of college being a waste of money. College is a waste of money if you are going to get a 2.0 gpa, but I don't have a bad gpa. Therefore, based on the assumption that college isn't a waste of money (which it is not), then my argument made perfect sense. Go away now. Moron.
    Last edited by accountaccount; 05-13-13 at 05:34 PM.

bostonphoenix
    bostonphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you need to take some logic courses actually. The original argument was that I shouldn't go to college because I am "really, really, really, stupid!" The argument was never about the actual system of college being a waste of money. College is a waste of money if you are going to get a 2.0 gpa, but I don't have a bad gpa. Therefore, baed on the assumption that college isn't a waste of money (which it is not), then my argument made perfect sense. Go away now. Moron.
    Modern college unless you go to a good cheap instate school is almost assuredly a mistake. Take a look at the debt load you carry. If its anything close to 100k it was a mistake. There are many people carying 2x this, add in grad school for a good portion as well.

This value you are placing in college is incredibly misguided.

The American education system is the next bubble to go up. I would buy these companies holding these loans short. Their only out is the American taxpayer.

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by bostonphoenix View Post
    Modern college unless you go to a good cheap instate school is almost assuredly a mistake. Take a look at the debt load you carry. If its anything close to 100k it was a mistake. There are many people carying 2x this, add in grad school for a good portion as well.

This value you are placing in college is incredibly misguided.

The American education system is the next bubble to go up. I would buy these companies holding these loans short. Their only out is the American taxpayer.
    I've paid 6k in tuition the past year...People who say college is a mistake are wrong. College is a mistake if you flunk out, get a horrible gpa, or have a pointless major. Having a useful degree with a nice GPA makes getting a good job 10x easier and 10x more likely.

bostonphoenix
    bostonphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've paid 6k in tuition the past year...People who say college is a mistake are wrong. College is a mistake if you flunk out, get a horrible gpa, or have a pointless major. Having a useful degree with a nice GPA makes getting a good job 10x easier and 10x more likely.
    Do you go to Podunk u?

touchback

OK buddy... not even messing with you. Just wondering about this 6k in tuition a year to go to a good college in the US I know I have not been there in a really long time but I was under the assumption that yearly tuition was skyrocketing across the nation every year for like the last 10x.

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by bostonphoenix View Post
    Do you go to Podunk u?
    Its called scholarships...

accountaccount

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    OK buddy... not even messing with you. Just wondering about this 6k in tuition a year to go to a good college in the US I know I have not been there in a really long time but I was under the assumption that yearly tuition was skyrocketing across the nation every year for like the last 10x.
    Yeah I have some scholarships that help out. I think tuition without scholarships at my school is around 14k a year if you don't have scholarships. And its a public state school. Not the best, but definitely well above average.

touchback

Its called scholarships...
    Ok... but even with scholarships and Pell grants too only have 6k out of pocket in tuition expenses means your basically on a free ride at any good institution. So you must be an intellectual genius or have some other noteworthy skill like athletics to receive a free ride too cover those costs. Am I missing something or is this what you are communicating...

touchback

OK, 14k... almost a free ride.

First 1234 Last