Slammy
    Slammy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I joined they gave me 247 dollar cash no deposit with 1000 max cash out. I never could get a straight answer on any question. Live chat is useless. There lines are horrid and it took them 20 hours to grade some horse wagers. The whole baseball counts half on rollover is dumb. I am not sure how they can give out 247 dollar cash no deposit freeplays and 100 percent cash bonuses and not be hurting. I lost that and thought about depositing but last weekend there site when down and that scared me off. Payout times on p2p are unacceptable to me

tiffandgolf
    tiffandgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Any word on what's going on with these guys? They r back uo but I can't seem to get any info on my cashout

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Not sure there's much behind the curtain from what I've read at other forums. Probably just a PPH skin with very little backing

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingshark1 View Post
    captrobey,,,,any luck cutting into that rollover? I cant beat this book.. lost 4 deposits now..at this rate even if i do get stiffed i could end up way ahead
    No i ended up losing it wondering if anyone at all cashed out yet

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frikken scam shop luring players with no deposit bonus and large cash deposit bonus and stevex chimes in can I get a refferal? LOL

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

There's a current $3K slow-pay on file. The book doesn't respond to SBR.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Alex salvaje View Post
    it is a good shop!!!
    Please tell the guy in the cubicle next to you all accounts are going to end up banned.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

why play at such a shit book?

tiffandgolf
    tiffandgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Any update on this book. They still owe me money from two months ago. There website is up and running and people answer the phone but they just keep telling me payouts are delayed but I will get paid! AM I screwed out of my money or what?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Sounds like betrev's sister shop to me, if they had one this would be it. Scam city.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I deposited about a month ago for the 100% cash bonus. I think I sent like $250 or something small and luckily busted out of there.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Any updates on this shop SBR? Is that payout complaint still pending? Just wondering because it seems like after they were down for 3 days or so and then came back up there skin and lines changed completely. They went to dime lines in MLB and when you log in it looks identical to Horizon Sports layout...

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Any updates on this shop SBR? Is that payout complaint still pending? Just wondering because it seems like after they were down for 3 days or so and then came back up there skin and lines changed completely. They went to dime lines in MLB and when you log in it looks identical to Horizon Sports layout...
    Probably switched PPH providers due to bad press over to Horizon's PPH service.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Even though they switched, it doesn't mean there financially sound all of a sudden, correct?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Ok i think thy are Uswager365 now

I have gotten a couple e-mails from uswager365 and they have the same kind of high bonus. Guy told me they used to be with book247. I looked online yesterday and there was no site at all and all of a sudden there is one today. Very generic looking. Might be the same guys under different name. Guy named Ben King is there.

First 12