Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Heritage questions.........

Do they do client-to-client transfers?

Fairly certain they do not do any transfers with other shops, thus was interested to see if they do client-to-client.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

No transfers to other shops.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishy transfer me a dime will you? thanks pal

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    No transfers to other shops.
    Ok, thought that was the case.

Now, what about client-to-client??

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

No transfers at all. You will need to cash out and send funds to wherever or whomever.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    No transfers at all. You will need to cash out and send funds to wherever or whomever.

This is one reason Heritage will never be rated higher than B+..............

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    This is one reason Heritage will never be rated higher than B+..............
    Disagree, that is not a factor in regards to an A book or not.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Wrong information. Heritage does do Client Transfers, all you have to do is call up their customer service department and they will do it for you. I have done it over 15 times in the last six years. I used to help out a friend here locally with funds for his account. I just did one on Friday morning as well, it went through within 5 minutes. Once again, top level service from Heritage.
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave flyingillini 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Wrong information. Heritage does do Client Transfers, all you have to do is call up their customer service department and they will do it for you. I have done it over 15 times in the last six years. I used to help out a friend here locally with funds for his account. I just did one on Friday morning as well, it went through within 5 minutes. Once again, top level service from Heritage.
    Nice to hear. The guy on live chat told me no transfers

flyingillini

Nice to hear. The guy on live chat told me no transfers
    Probably misunderstood what you meant or something, who knows. When I deal with them and basically it is a lot, I deal with the top people. Ask to speak to a supervisor and they will take care of you. Mike, this is one of the many things that is great about Heritage does do client to client transfers. I am telling you and I am sure you are already realizing how they are an elite book. I feel very lucky to play with them. As time moves on you will see how they will treat you, it is amazing how good of service they offer. I have yet to experience a book like Heritage. The brains behind the operation must be a very smart man!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

What Illini says is true, Heritage is a classy Book. They've treated me very well.

Fishhead

wrong information. Heritage does do client transfers, all you have to do is call up their customer service department and they will do it for you. I have done it over 15 times in the last six years. I used to help out a friend here locally with funds for his account. I just did one on friday morning as well, it went through within 5 minutes. Once again, top level service from heritage.

Thank you!!!!

Enjoy an SBR POINT on me,
    FH

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Probably misunderstood what you meant or something, who knows. When I deal with them and basically it is a lot, I deal with the top people. Ask to speak to a supervisor and they will take care of you. Mike, this is one of the many things that is great about Heritage does do client to client transfers. I am telling you and I am sure you are already realizing how they are an elite book. I feel very lucky to play with them. As time moves on you will see how they will treat you, it is amazing how good of service they offer. I have yet to experience a book like Heritage. The brains behind the operation must be a very smart man!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Thank you!!!!

Enjoy an SBR POINT on me,

FH
    Damn, I misread your post. I thought you bought him an SBR Pint. Screw these points, lets award beers to our favorite posts.
    Points Awarded:

durito gave HedgeHog 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Its a top 3 book regardless of the SBR gradings.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Its a top 3 book regardless of the SBR gradings.
    As far as the ratings go on SBR for Heritage it is one of the most absurd ratings on the whole site. They are a top notch book.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Check out this new promotion

You want to cancel your bet at halftime NO PROBLEM call in and cancel on select games.

Its half time..YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Is your side going to hang on to make you a winner? If so, then let your wager ride and build your balance for the weekend. Did your team come out flat and you think you’d like to get out of your wager? Give us a call and get your money back in your account for another kick at the can!

*This promotion applies to straight wagers only. Maximum wager amount is $500. Totals, parlays, teasers and props are not eligible for this promotion.

** This promotion only applies to the NCAA Football game between Hawaii and Louisiana Tech on Wednesday September 30th, 2009.

*** Watch for our next get out of your bet at half-time promotion on Tuesday October 6th, 2009. Middle Tennessee State at Troy.

Heritage GREAT BOOK!

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Fukkin A I didnt even say that PI? Was that on the login screen? Why not bet the max on one side, and then hedge 2H or cancel at half??? This is a great offer!

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I deal with them and basically it is a lot, I deal with the top people.
    Maybe you could talk to them about expanding funding options Flyingillini. They used to be good that way back in the day we could use paypal. They were one of my first paypal books.

I would play there if they took moneybookers, or even ************. I do not feel like walking down to my local 7-11 to drop off cash for a **.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Use ** online Peep...

Peep

Thanka themajormt.

I have never tried that, I did try ** online, could never make it work. It would open up a few more books for me....

Peep

Nope, no ** online up here.

Follow these 5 simple steps:
    [IMG]http://www.**.com/WCM/groups/images/documents/images/img_sendmoneyicons1.jpg[/IMG]
    Step 1

Find a ** agent using Find Us.
    [IMG]http://www.**.com/WCM/groups/images/documents/images/img_sendmoneyicons2.jpg[/IMG]
    Step 2

Visit your ** agent, taking some personal identification* with you.
    [IMG]http://www.**.com/WCM/groups/images/documents/images/img_sendmoneyicons3.jpg[/IMG]
    Step 3

Complete a simple ‘send’ form and hand this to the ** agent along with the money you want to send and the transfer fee†. You may also include a free 10-word message on the form.
    [IMG]http://www.**.com/WCM/groups/images/documents/images/img_sendmoneyicons4.jpg[/IMG]
    Step 4

You will be given a reference number.
    [IMG]http://www.**.com/WCM/groups/images/documents/images/img_sendmoneyicons5.jpg[/IMG]
    Step 5

Contact the person to whom you’re sending the money, and give him or her the reference number. In just 10 minutes** the money will be ready to collect.

Chuck Sims

Thats an awesome promotion. I have this fear that you try to call at HT to cancel the bet, and can't get through.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Peep are you in Canada? The last 3 deposits I have done have been on there. ** online defintiely doesnt work but it has went very smooth with ** online...

Peep

Yes, in Canada.

Do you have a link to ** online? I couldn't get to it.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes it is a great option. As for Funding funding methods and pay outs, you need to call them for other options not on the site.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

https://www.emoneygram.com/eMoneyGram/index.do

That is the link that I use, I login, type in the info, wait 3 minutes for the tracking numbers, and then give them to the book... real easy

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Thats an awesome promotion. I have this fear that you try to call at HT to cancel the bet, and can't get through.
    Yeah, id be ready to fund just for that promo if there was some place on the software where we could click a button and have the bet cancelled/put the promotion in effect. I fear that a lot of players will be unable to get through as well.

flyingillini

Have no fear at all, I look forward to this each year, they do it a few times a year. You can't beat this deal. I have never had the problem of making my 2nd half bet if I wanted to during this promotion. I have cancelled it many times as well..

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Yeah, id be ready to fund just for that promo if there was some place on the software where we could click a button and have the bet cancelled/put the promotion in effect. I fear that a lot of players will be unable to get through as well.
    Doesn't happen, you will get through to them, it would look very bad for them and that is not how they operate.

Peep

Thanks themajormt. Looks like that like will work from Canada. Beats the heck out of running to the corner store. Seems fees are pretty reasonable too.

The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Have no fear at all, I look forward to this each year, they do it a few times a year. You can't beat this deal. I have never had the problem of making my 2nd half bet if I wanted to during this promotion. I have cancelled it many times as well..

If this is true then this is a great offer.

Chuck Sims

Thanks flyingillini. Looks like I will have a $500 bet on the Hawaii and Louisiana Tech game.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Thanks themajormt. Looks like that like will work from Canada. Beats the heck out of running to the corner store. Seems fees are pretty reasonable too.
    No problem Peep, You can only do $500 a pop but I think its only like $21 online? Definitely beats going into the store and filling forms out... Just keep hitting the refresh button for your control number. It usually takes like 3-5 minutes.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

You want to cancel your bet at halftime NO PROBLEM call in and cancel on select games.

Its half time..YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Is your side going to hang on to make you a winner? If so, then let your wager ride and build your balance for the weekend. Did your team come out flat and you think you’d like to get out of your wager? Give us a call and get your money back in your account for another kick at the can!

*This promotion applies to straight wagers only. Maximum wager amount is $500. Totals, parlays, teasers and props are not eligible for this promotion.

** This promotion only applies to the NCAA Football game between Hawaii and Louisiana Tech on Wednesday September 30th, 2009.

*** Watch for our next get out of your bet at half-time promotion on Tuesday October 6th, 2009. Middle Tennessee State at Troy.

Heritage GREAT BOOK!
    nice offer may have to reup there

12 Last