princeps60
    princeps60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

10bet.com holds my money

I did a withdrawal of EUR 742,23 on my moneybookers (verified account of course).
    They sent me this email:
    Dear Antonella,

Your bonus balance (bonus+winnings) was voided as you used a shared
    computer with another 10BET user which is against our rules.

Unfortunately there had been only bonus funds into your account which
    means your account balance was nullified.

Kind regards,
    Steven B.

10Bet Customer Service Team

For any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Obviously this is a lie because I have only one account, not shared computer, this is only an excuse to not pay me.
    I have already sent my ID documents and moneybookers screenshots to confirm my identity but 10bet refuses to give my money.
    I sent them a lot of emails but they didn't solve the problem.
    I ask for your help. Thanks a lot.

hunter111
    hunter111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by princeps60 View Post
    I did a withdrawal of EUR 742,23 on my moneybookers (verified account of course).
    They sent me this email:

Obviously this is a lie because I have only one account, not shared computer, this is only an excuse to not pay me.
    I have already sent my ID documents and moneybookers screenshots to confirm my identity but 10bet refuses to give my money.
    I sent them a lot of emails but they didn't solve the problem.
    I ask for your help. Thanks a lot.
    This is the typical answer by 10bet, if somebody believes in fullfill the bonus terms.
    i have read this few times, that 10bet says, you have a second accoun, u wont get your money.
    To take the 10bet Bonus is a big mistake, cause 99% wont get the money, either they say, u have a second account, or u haven`t fullfill the bonus conctions.

They are in this case (Bonus) one of the biggest frauds.
    And if you somebody is from eastern/ south eastern europe, you must have a big luck, that you will get your normal winnings (winnings without Bonus), cause they don`t like guys from this part of europe

princeps60

Quote Originally Posted by hunter111 View Post
    This is the typical answer by 10bet, if somebody believes in fullfill the bonus terms.
    i have read this few times, that 10bet says, you have a second accoun, u wont get your money.
    To take the 10bet Bonus is a big mistake, cause 99% wont get the money, either they say, u have a second account, or u haven`t fullfill the bonus conctions.

They are in this case (Bonus) one of the biggest frauds.
    And if you somebody is from eastern/ south eastern europe, you must have a big luck, that you will get your normal winnings (winnings without Bonus), cause they don`t like guys from this part of europe
    Well, I'm from Italy, so western Europe.
    I fullfilled all the conditions of the welcome bonus 100% until 100 euros and I have not a second account of course. This behaviour is very fraudolent in my opinion. I opened a complaint in SBR. I hope they could solve this serious situation.
    Can I open another complaint in other ways (for example UK gambling commission) as well? What do you think about?

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never dealt with them but from what I've read their nothing but scum.

https://secure.gamblingcommission.go...accountNo=3390

I would definitely file a complaint with the UK gambling commission:

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk..._operator.aspx

You could also try IBAS:

http://www.ibas-uk.com/

hunter111

excactly.
    they have to prove, who is your second identety. And i thinki, if IBAS wants to know by 10bet, who is your second ID, they cannot give them an answer.
    Maybe it takes some time, a half year ot more, but i wouldn`t give up.

BTW, make screenshots of your account and balance and your bets, if they haven`t closed your account. Do it as fast as u can

princeps60

Today they sent me an email telling me that they would do an exception, giving me back 371 euros (half of my total amount) with another rollover of 5x. I answered that this is not possible because I won honestly and I have no second identity. I offer them to give me all my money back (742 euros) with a 1x rollover. Let's see what they answer me

benandjerry

Today they sent me an email telling me that they would do an exception, giving me back 371 euros (half of my total amount) with another rollover of 5x. I answered that this is not possible because I won honestly and I have no second identity. I offer them to give me all my money back (742 euros) with a 1x rollover. Let's see what they answer me
    If you havent done anything wrong, keep fighting them. They deserve bad publicity, and you deserve YOUR money.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

10Bet claims the OP is the second person from the same household to redeem the signup bonus. They say they decided to refund half of the bonus value to her account in good faith, which they say was accepted by the user.

hunter111

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    10Bet claims the OP is the second person from the same household to redeem the signup bonus. They say they decided to refund half of the bonus value to her account in good faith, which they say was accepted by the user.
    99% of the customers will(can never fullfill their bonus conditions.
    they were, they are and they will be "Bonus frauds" and always the same excuses.

princeps60

I was forced to accept their ridicolous offer even if I'm 100% innocent. This has been a real fraud, but in this way I lost "only" half of MY money. I could not afford to lose everything (742,23 euros)...so I accepted and did another rollover 1x and finally I withdraw part of MY money.
    Now I want to report them to UK gambling commission etc. because they stole me 371,23 euros.
    Thanks for now and I advise you to not bet on this fraudulent betting site.
    10bet is the worst gambling site I have ever known.

princeps60

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    I've never dealt with them but from what I've read their nothing but scum.

I would definitely file a complaint with the UK gambling commission:

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk..._operator.aspx
    Hi I'm doing a complaint to UK gambling commission. What does it mean this: "Please provide details of correspondence with the independent third party to date *"?
    What should I write in this field?
    Thanks a lot

benandjerry

Hi I'm doing a complaint to UK gambling commission. What does it mean this: "Please provide details of correspondence with the independent third party to date *"?
    What should I write in this field?
    Thanks a lot
    Details about the communication (phone, email, letters etc etc) you've had with them regarding the issue.

Not sure you'll have much luck after accepting their offer, but worst case scenario they only get dragged through the mud a little extra which they certainly appear to deserve.

I think the CEO of 10bet also was behind newly started 18bet and they seemed to have some funny business going on as well according to a couple of threads I seen, so may be worth doing some extra research on them before considering. Just a heads up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: princeps60

princeps60

Hi,
    I filed a complaint against 10bet on uk gambling commission to have 371,23 euros back (half of my first withdrawal). Could you give me further help to have my money back?
    Thanks

ElCartofor
    ElCartofor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

I think 10bet.com is licensed in Curacao, not in UK. They only opperate from UK.

benandjerry

Quote Originally Posted by ElCartofor View Post
    I think 10bet.com is licensed in Curacao, not in UK. They only opperate from UK.
    They claim to be licensed and regulated in Curacao, but they also hold a license with the UK gambling commission; https://secure.gamblingcommission.go...accountNo=3390

Wouldnt hurt to contact both entities.

princeps60

on the 10bet website you can read:
    "10Bet.co.uk is licensed and regulated (license number:003390) by the UK Gambling Commission"