mikenhl
    mikenhl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Betonline not resetting the rollover.

Hey everyone. I've tried to search for this topic but couldn't find the thread that touched on this issue.

I have lost all my original deposit and I would like my rollover to be reset before I redeposit. Anyone know an email I can send to that will actually get this done. So far chat and emailing has been futile.

Hopefully someone knows a manager who can actually get this done.

thanks and happy betting

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't reset rollover on any non deposit freeplays, deposit freeplays they don't reset until you ask them to, often times takes more than one email.

mikenhl

They reset it. Time to get unlucky .

thanks and gl all

armanjan
    armanjan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

limits there are cut quickly? Who is playing?

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by mikenhl View Post
    Hey everyone. I've tried to search for this topic but couldn't find the thread that touched on this issue.

I have lost all my original deposit and I would like my rollover to be reset before I redeposit. Anyone know an email I can send to that will actually get this done. So far chat and emailing has been futile.

Hopefully someone knows a manager who can actually get this done.

thanks and happy betting
    I have had the same problem 2 times the last 3 months, Livehelp&Livechat fixed it i 2-3 min for me, tryed them?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

live chat instructed me to email support, i told them that was done, they emailed back saying they would take care of it and it's still not done so you fix immediatly. they did but it was 20 minutes on live help.i always minimize the chat and do other things so no big deal, not hard to fix the problem but i fail to see how a system can't be created to do this automatically when a balance hits 0.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    live chat instructed me to email support, i told them that was done, they emailed back saying they would take care of it and it's still not done so you fix immediatly. they did but it was 20 minutes on live help.i always minimize the chat and do other things so no big deal, not hard to fix the problem but i fail to see how a system can't be created to do this automatically when a balance hits 0.
    it's a numbers game. x% doesn't know the industry standard, y% won't fight it at all, and z% won't fight it hard enough.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

mikenhl

kabee i never thought about it like that. smart but dirty

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    it's a numbers game. x% doesn't know the industry standard, y% won't fight it at all, and z% won't fight it hard enough.
    You forgot variable T (Tico) manana is not the busiest day in Costa Rica without a reason.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    You forgot variable T (Tico) manana is not the busiest day in Costa Rica without a reason.
    Betonline is located in Panama, dipsh t.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK... variable P. Man, what is with all the hate. It was more in fun but having worked in the environment (Costa Rica) for a decade you would think I personally know how long it takes anything to get done in Costa Rica. Tota Pura Vida me amigo... are you saying otherwise.

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Betonline is located in Panama, dipsh t.
    Yet they receive ****** in Costa Rica. Makes you wonder.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 05-17-13 at 05:24 PM. Reason: removed financial details

MicMic
    MicMic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Guys, sorry for bringing this thread out of the shadows.

First I want to tell you that I'm French, so please excuse me for my english. Then, I'm sure you know there are some regulations in France, so I play on Betonline because it's one of the few who still accept French people.

I had the same problem that mikenhl : they said I can't ask a payout because I don't make the rollover requirement whereas I have lost money won with bonus. I contact them by chat and they told me they will send me a mail quickly (less than 24 hours after).

All that was yesterday. But during this time, I have made a big mistake : I lost the money I wanted to retire. And, like by magic, after my lost (and perhaps before I wasn't be carreful of this), my rollover came to 0/0, so I can ask for a payout.

I really need this money because I had to move very fast for my work, and so pay 2 loans for few months !!!

Do you think, I had a chance to get them pay back the money I have lost ? Because if they don't make a mistake about my account, money would be payout ?
    Last time I had a problem with them, they block my IP adress and I can't access to their site with my computer, so I will be carreful this time.

Thanks for your answer

Spacefrog
    Ain't nobody but me
    Spacefrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by MicMic View Post
    Hello Guys, sorry for bringing this thread out of the shadows.

First I want to tell you that I'm French, so please excuse me for my english. Then, I'm sure you know there are some regulations in France, so I play on Betonline because it's one of the few who still accept French people.

I had the same problem that mikenhl : they said I can't ask a payout because I don't make the rollover requirement whereas I have lost money won with bonus. I contact them by chat and they told me they will send me a mail quickly (less than 24 hours after).

All that was yesterday. But during this time, I have made a big mistake : I lost the money I wanted to retire. And, like by magic, after my lost (and perhaps before I wasn't be carreful of this), my rollover came to 0/0, so I can ask for a payout.

I really need this money because I had to move very fast for my work, and so pay 2 loans for few months !!!

Do you think, I had a chance to get them pay back the money I have lost ? Because if they don't make a mistake about my account, money would be payout ?
    Last time I had a problem with them, they block my IP adress and I can't access to their site with my computer, so I will be carreful this time.

Thanks for your answer

Mic, my friend, if you doubled the money you wanted to withdrawn you would gladly give it back to them, wouldnt you?
    I´m sure you would and i´m also sure they will understand.

MicMic

@ OnkelChris
    Thanks ^^
    But don't worry, I will never play more money that I can. It's just that if I can have my money back, I can allow me some "extra" ^^.

@ Spacefrog
    You're right. That's the point : when you earn money with a mistake by the book (error of odds, error of handicap, delay with actualisation, ...), they don't hesitate to void your bet and take back the money you win. Why is it always in the same direction ?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

@ OnkelChris
    Thanks ^^
    But don't worry, I will never play more money that I can. It's just that if I can have my money back, I can allow me some "extra" ^^.

@ Spacefrog
    You're right. That's the point : when you earn money with a mistake by the book (error of odds, error of handicap, delay with actualisation, ...), they don't hesitate to void your bet and take back the money you win. Why is it always in the same direction ?
    you should have just waited a while ... had the same problem with them but I spoke with CS on live chat, they canceled my rollover and I was able to request a payout...

no way you are going to see a cent of the money you lost ... no one forced you to bet

MicMic

I agree with you, but the problem is that they say that they will send me a mail without a day if they cancelled my rollover. They didn't do this, so I thank I had to make the rollover, that's why I bet and I loosed ... It seems like to be a "forced bet", no ?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree with you, but the problem is that they say that they will send me a mail without a day if they cancelled my rollover. They didn't do this, so I thank I had to make the rollover, that's why I bet and I loosed ... It seems like to be a "forced bet", no ?
    sorry, but you probably should have insisted ... next time, if you don't like the first answer you receive, ask them to forward your request/email to a manager/supervisor or try to send a private message to SBR user BetOnline - it is very posible that someone from Betonline might answer you on this forum and help you