ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Can someone compare bookmaker v pinnacle

I've been using bookmaker forever. I'm thinking about switching to pinnacle . Does anyone have experience with them? How are the withdrawals compared to bookmaker is it legit and do they support USA customers?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

US customers cannot use pinnacle.

Pinnacle is a better option for reduced juice, there are ways for US to join there, but probably not worth the effort.

Go to 5dimes as a second book.

ebelisle22

How reliable are withdrawals and is 5dimes better than betdsi?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I started with DSI which is under the same ownership group as bookmaker. Personally prefer playing there, with the contests, loyalty rewards etc.

But dimes offers reduced juice, so it's an important out. Dimes also has many, many more betting options. I think everyone here will agree if you aren't doing anything against the rules, 5dimes is as solid as any offshore US serving book.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

If you are not american, Pinnacle is the deal...

ebelisle22

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll go with 5dimes I need higher wagering limits/withdrawal limits bookmaker is very limited how are the payouts though?

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Pinnacle not available to US, but def beats Bookmaker in most areas. Always a good idea to have multiple outs though

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll go with 5dimes I need higher wagering limits/withdrawal limits bookmaker is very limited how are the payouts though?
    If wagering limits is your main problem, I doubt you can get down more on 5dimes than bookmaker unless your BM account has been severely limited for some reason.