BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stocky699 View Post
    After quite a few phone calls and emails and getting very very angry, Bwin admitted fault and paid out...

I've now successfully withdrawn all my funds from the account (which took all of 9 days to appear in my bank account ffs!) and closed my account.

They did the right thing in the end but it was only because I wasn't prepared to let it go. Absolute robbing scum bags, steer well clear.
    This result restores my faith in humanity. SBR, however, once again rubber stamps the attempted theft and then leaves the thread. Of course, SBR forum was the handle used so that posters won't be able to call the actual person doing the rubber stamping out. ( Interesting that the OP says BWIN admitted fault. But the e-mail says "after consulting the responsible bookmaker" --- isn't BWIN the responsible bookmaker, or are they referring to their hired linesman? ) Whether BWIN actually realizes it was wrong, or just gave in to get the OP to go away, at least the outcome was correct. I really hope BWIN doesn't feel it can void bets the following day under these circumstances.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 05-11-13 at 10:14 AM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol "dear Mr Crook"...

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

at Pinnacle copying BWIN.

A dumber comment may never have been said.

Lemme guess, the Mirage, Mandalay Bay, and the Wynn were all taking their lines from BetIslands as well

Glad you got your money OP, seems like the only reason to play at BWIN is to hammer (max out at $87 or whatever) the god-awful early lines they through out, otherwise, it isn't worth the hassle.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    This result restores my faith in humanity. SBR, however, once again rubber stamps the attempted theft and then leaves the thread. Of course, SBR forum was the handle used so that posters won't be able to call the actual person doing the rubber stamping out. ( Interesting that the OP says BWIN admitted fault. But the e-mail says "after consulting the responsible bookmaker" --- isn't BWIN the responsible bookmaker, or are they referring to their hired linesman? ) Whether BWIN actually realizes it was wrong, or just gave in to get the OP to go away, at least the outcome was correct. I really hope BWIN doesn't feel it can void bets the following day under these circumstances.
    Either to make him go away or to prevent further bad publicity. That company got no morality. This is how they roll.

First 12