Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess they are having some technical difficulties

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    i guess they are having some technical difficulties
    how long have you been with them for? and what is the payout process like? I want to take advantage of the 50% cash+50%FP bonus however I have heard stories where they will limit you within the first week claiming the your not a "recreational bettor".

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Only play at A+ books,

even then you're still playing with fire with these crooked offshore books.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive always been paid from them. but i always keep a balance under 1500 as well. they will pay you. but its a tough rollover as its based on freeplay winnings, and they dont count props for the rollover either

if you plan on playing thru football with them id deposit, if you want it out in less than 2 months, you wont be able to unless you play like 10 games a night

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    ive always been paid from them. but i always keep a balance under 1500 as well. they will pay you. but its a tough rollover as its based on freeplay winnings, and they dont count props for the rollover either

if you plan on playing thru football with them id deposit, if you want it out in less than 2 months, you wont be able to unless you play like 10 games a night
    My main worry is getting my money I am not worried about the rollover. If I have continous success betting dogs they might limit me before I'm even half way with the rollover. I might just deposit 500 and see how it goes.

edit: just got off live chat with them some very harsh terms. pretty much the only thing counting towards the rollover is spreads and moneyline bets and its only American sports. No point in having my money tied up for so long.
    Last edited by easyliving; 05-07-13 at 06:03 PM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Only play at A+ books,

even then you're still playing with fire with these crooked offshore books.
    betphoenix never shorted me...unlike another A+ book that is touted here , oh wait sbr looked into it, turns out I wasnt shorted...

you are right about playing with fire....

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

look at their history... this book has serious issues

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Stoop View Post
    look at their history... this book has serious issues
    That's weird...

I've gotten multiple 4 figure payouts from the BetPhoenix family over the past 2 months...

Some issues huh

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    That's weird...

I've gotten multiple 4 figure payouts from the BetPhoenix family over the past 2 months...

Some issues huh
    post a thread titled "is betphoenix working for you"

get a reply from someone that works for betphoenix

oh the irony

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    post a thread titled "is betphoenix working for you"

get a reply from someone that works for betphoenix

oh the irony
    BP is ok but I hear 18thhole is the best. Don't worry about zero ratings on the net and their website is a month old. they prefer to fly under the radar yet gain their clients via a couple shills on various forums. website created in april and been in biz since 2004. touchback and stevex both say they are great, wire 10K withno worries.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    BP is ok but I hear 18thhole is the best. Don't worry about zero ratings on the net and their website is a month old. they prefer to fly under the radar yet gain their clients via a couple shills on various forums. website created in april and been in biz since 2004. touchback and stevex both say they are great, wire 10K withno worries.
    You must lose a lot of money every year doing this, dont you?

johnpendred
    johnpendred's Avatar Become A Pro!

we told you 18thhole was .eu then went to .me last month. oh hank you sill rabbit, trix r for kids.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Site is up

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    Man... Hank, throw me under a bus why don't you. Just sharing what I knew bout them but not for a second gonna schill. Some guys like these old credit places and some do not. They have been paying their guys for a while and that's all I can say from what I have heard. Stick with YouWager no big deal... I actually really like YouWager... there are still half a dozen good well known outs for North Americans I can think of off the top of my head.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might add, that guys that sports gamble too add income to live or live off of gambling need as many outs as possible and that would be a main reason certain types of players look for places like 18th. Regular recreational bettors with a 9 to 5 can post up at 1 or 2 books and it works for them but having only a few outs would never work for a more serious gambler that needs 8 or 10 outs... and bla bla bla. Anyway, you do not like them do not send them any money. If you did send them any money I do not get any of it so what do I care, seriously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    I might add, that guys that sports gamble too add income to live or live off of gambling need as many outs as possible and that would be a main reason certain types of players look for places like 18th. Regular recreational bettors with a 9 to 5 can post up at 1 or 2 books and it works for them but having only a few outs would never work for a more serious gambler that needs 8 or 10 outs... and bla bla bla. Anyway, you do not like them do not send them any money. If you did send them any money I do not get any of it so what do I care, seriously.
    99% of the people on SBR DON'T get that, but you do..

Sharp post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

betphoenix . ag site is working well.