5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

SBR memebers no longer have access to sign up at Heritage

i emailed them and they told me they use to let SBR members in for new sign-ups, but that has since ended that

could be well known to everybody else, i just wasnt aware of it

Last edited by 5mike5; 04-27-13 at 09:56 AM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i emailed them and theymtold me they use to let SBR members in for new sign-ups, but that has since ended

could be well known to everybody i just wasnt

reaction to legends pinch

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    reaction to legends pinch
    makes sense MM...i just wanted to check them out since every1 has great things to say about them

oh well

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I went on live chat yesterday and they told me that if I called them and gave them my contact info, they might be able to answer my question and get me an account.

I'll take my business elsewhere when a place isn't willing to discuss business with potential customers until they get put on their spam phone list.

Apparently it works for them, and they were polite, so best of luck to them.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I went on live chat yesterday and they told me that if I called them and gave them my contact info, they might be able to answer my question and get me an account.

I'll take my business elsewhere when a place isn't willing to discuss business with potential customers until they get put on their spam phone list.

The good bonuses are gone from offshore for USA
    The customer service has gone down across the board

Why give these people your money?

Boycott offshore

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well for me, my main sport for making money (only 1 really--lol) is Nascar....and dimes has best odds by far for that and limits are good for gettin down what i need to

plus i dont know anybody locally to even see their odds/limits or if they offer that sport
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-27-13 at 05:28 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

yeah screw that...i never give my phone number to any books....if they need me they have my real email address

and it works, becuase i never get those annoying calls...plus i NEVER take bonuses so just no point in them wasting my time

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just saying if they were a sponsor at another forum wouldn't you be able to create an account at the forum and then sign up with Heritage? I'm not saying to leave here rather just sign up just so you could open the account.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10203

This has nothing to do with SBR.They are back to way they were(invite only).

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Heritage is not even a decent out.

You get limited pretty quick if you show you have a clue.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    This has nothing to do with SBR.They are back to way they were(invite only).
    This. They were invite-only for much much longer than not.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if you really wanted in, you could chat with a mngr. and tell them that you are going to sign up for sportsoptions too, but want to have Heritage as an out if you do...dunno if it will work, but it could

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Funny because they are calling me to reload there. They seem to want the business evidently yet they don't want anybody to register new.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Funny because they are calling me to reload there. They seem to want the business evidently yet they don't want anybody to register new.
    I asked them one time a while back not to receive any promotional calls/mailings and I never received another one since. They definitely respect the privacy request. They switched systems for promos last Fall, so if you haven't requested no calls since them you might want to clarify.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes gave me cash with no roll over to come back,and if I build it I keep it..............

I have been using strictly locals for over a year now...........

Offshore is on its way out and will be gone once NJ and PA go online.......

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I asked them one time a while back not to receive any promotional calls/mailings and I never received another one since. They definitely respect the privacy request. They switched systems for promos last Fall, so if you haven't requested no calls since them you might want to clarify.
    Actually I don't mind at all getting emails or phone call offers.The phone calls go right to my answering machine always so I just delete if I wish too.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    This. They were invite-only for much much longer than not.
    This is what the email said....they are invite only again and sbr isnt allowed

its really my own fault, i was heren dor 1.5 and knew i could and just never did....no1 to blame but myself and nothin i can do now

thanks for all the responses everybody

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    5dimes gave me cash with no roll over to come back,and if I build it I keep it..............

I have been using strictly locals for over a year now...........

Offshore is on its way out
    and will be gone once NJ and PA go online.......
    probably true, but i posted earlier i dont know any locals where i am located

on top of that, my big moneymaker is betting big on nascar and not sure most would even carry those events, much less let me get down the amounts i want/need to every week

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i guess im going to open and fund an account at YOUWAGER...heard good things about them and they offer most nascar stuff i need from others that have accounts there....and i dont accept bonuses sop dont care about that either

just want another great book to go along with 5dimes

TY for responses