Hello !I am newbie on the forum.This is ,in brief ,my story with the www.bets4all.com " bookmaker". 1) At the end of 2010 (probably at September) I receive , by e-mail ,bonus offer from bets4all- "CL Champions League bonus-20% up to 50 euro". I deposite 250 euro (by my moneybookers account), get 50 euro-bonus and made bets during long time (most of them I win).At the same time I has read in a sportsbet forum about their low paying, and (when I has meet my bonus rollover requirements) I sent them e-mail and ask them : When can I get my money , if I make my withdrawal request today by Moneybookers? They answered very quickly by e-mail , and write that "Dear Nikolaj!

Yes, you fulfilled all our rollover requirements and can now request for a withdrawal.
If you make a withdrawal today, it will be on your Moneybookers account at latest on Wednesday.

Best rega rds,
your Bets4All.com - team."
I made the withdrawal request by Mooneybookers on sum 500EUR. It was 29 November 2010. This sum was minused from my bets4all betting account,but still not arrived onto my moneybookers account till now..... And they no answer on any my e-mails....
2) 11 January 2011 I made them my payout request on another 600EUR that was on my bets4all betting account by bank transfer ( because of at their own site is wroten- "bank transfer 3-5 days" .I They quickly (!) answer me by e-mail that "Please fill out the payout form again with your IBAN and BIC code.
Otherwise we can't process the payout." Durin g my consultations with my bank (SBERBANK) employeers (generally,my country, Russia- is not EU country and we have not IBAN codes during valute bank transfers,) they talk me how have I to fill out same forms. I fill the form again and made payout request.They minused this sum (600 EUR) from my account ,on my "account details" in the "transactions" appeared an inscription "Disbursement (bank transfer) 600 EUR, but this money still not arrived yet onto my bank account till today... Is it, after all, possible - to get payout from bets4all ? P.S. excuse me for my bad english