easygoer7252
    easygoer7252's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Are there people who haven't had there balances transfered to WW yet?

Last e-mail I received was on Sunday so I was wondering if anybody else was still waiting for the transfer.

psbaseballfan27
    psbaseballfan27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4010

If your still waiting try and speak to a representative. Once I did I got my account set up.

pensfan1919
    pensfan1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2328

WagerWeb/Legends Future bets transfer

Anybody have their future bets from Legends transferred over to WagerWeb yet?

I bet a couple MLB team totals there and am waiting for them to add them to my new WW account.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

They have said that they need a few days to import pending activity or activity that was pending at the time users didnt have access to their old accounts. You are not alone.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by pensfan1919 View Post
    Anybody have their future bets from Legends transferred over to WagerWeb yet?

I bet a couple MLB team totals there and am waiting for them to add them to my new WW account.

I had two baseball division winner future bets with legends I called the customer service and they were put in later that day.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by easygoer7252 View Post
    Last e-mail I received was on Sunday so I was wondering if anybody else was still waiting for the transfer.
    Contact them you will be good to go very quickly. Took less then 5 mins on Monday to get me going.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by teaz2win View Post
    Contact them you will be good to go very quickly. Took less then 5 mins on Monday to get me going.
    Congratulations, You've got the job; your eager, enthusiastic, helpful, and very knowlegeable to all issues regarding WW.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    Congratulations, You've got the job; your eager, enthusiastic, helpful, and very knowlegeable to all issues regarding WW.
    Bud, everyone knows I got the job.

pensfan1919

Contacted WW. They said they are only responsible for available cash balances and NOT pending future bets.

That doesn't match up with what I have heard here.

I had a 0 balance but over $500 in MLB futures bets.

They gave me an email address and said to forward all available info on the pending wagers to that address and that they would TRY to recover the pending wagers.

The rep kept repeating that they are not legends, they have not merged with Legends, and that they are only responsible for available cash balances.

Shouldn't this information have been provided to them by Legends?

I'll report back after/if they return my email to them.

pensfan1919

UPDATE:

Got a response from LEGENDS, not WW, but LEGENDS. They said the pending bets will be credited to my WW account ASAP.

Won't update again unless they don't hit my account tonight.