housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

playcr.ag (Please Read)

I came across this site and called them and posted up and won a significant amount of money. I guess they're a credit shop...but they signed me up and took my action and I won and now I'm having a hard time getting paid. They're always in a rush to get off the phone with me and they always say I'll get paid the next day and it doesn't happen. Is there anything I can do or anyone that can help me?

I can't find anything about them online.. This is the first time i've EVER used a site without doing my homework first and of course I have one of the biggest wins of my life

Any information is extremely appreciated.

Thanks.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Who do you deal with there?

I've heard they are a pay per head shop. If so, your chances of getting paid are gonna depend on whether or not the guy you deal with is legit. Good luck.

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    Who do you deal with there?

I've heard they are a pay per head shop. If so, your chances of getting paid are gonna depend on whether or not the guy you deal with is legit. Good luck.
    Yeah, the only two people who will talk to me are Tess ( the girl who signed me up and gave me the post-up information) and Mike ..(the supposed owner)...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

How much do they owe you?

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    How much do they owe you?
    At this very moment I have $2,000 available....with pending wagers which could result in much more.. Shouldn't even bother playing anymore until I know whether or not I'm going to receive anything.

housecloud

and of that $2,000 I asked for $1800 yesterday.. was told it would be received today.. nothing yet.

robmpink
    Update your status

Def don't bet with it that way you could at least find out if they are dicking with you. Maybe ask for a lower p2p payout and take it from there.

housecloud

Def don't bet with it that way you could at least find out if they are dicking with you. Maybe ask for a lower p2p payout and take it from there.
    yeah I asked for a max each way...and they said okay.. and then today I was told I'd receive at least one in the full amount...and not two because of the names???whatever that means... but we will see if I get that one today..... if tomorrow comes around and I have nothing.. I'll ask for $500 or something.. sigh :/

robmpink
    Update your status

Seems like an excuse to me, "names".

housecloud

yeah. I'm VERY stressed out from all of this..

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by housecloud View Post
    Yeah, the only two people who will talk to me are Tess ( the girl who signed me up and gave me the post-up information) and Mike ..(the supposed owner)...
    Did you deposit cash into a price per head shop or are you dealing with an agent?

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by teaz2win View Post
    Did you deposit cash into a price per head shop or are you dealing with an agent?
    I was dealing with Jack Clark back in December.. when BI went down he messaged me and he told me he would give me a freeplay to try them out and hopes that I win so that I can see how awesome and fast their payouts are....I didn't win and thought nothing of them.. I went on to play at other more reputable sites... I randomly went back to their site last week and decided to call in and try them out.. They said Jack is no longer working, he went back to school... I said okay.. I forgot my account info... Tess signed me up a new account.. said they deleted my old account because of no action.. she gave me all the info to deposit cash and I did...and it was picked up, I still have the receipt...The only good thing I can say right now is that i'm still able to login to my account and see the funds.. I'm getting the runaround everyday with them trying to get a payout.

robmpink
    Update your status

I played with them after the BI fiasco, but never made a deposit.

housecloud

I played with them after the BI fiasco, but never made a deposit.

Lucky.. At this point I wish my money was on a D+ rated book..

robmpink
    Update your status

Lucky.. At this point I wish my money was on a D+ rated book..
    Just thinking out the box here. Consider what I said. Try tonight to request a smaller amount for p2p tomorrow. Give them a chance. Yes I know that sounds stupid. The lesser the amount, the less of an elaborate excuse they could come up with. Keep the thread updated daily.

housecloud

Just thinking out the box here. Consider what I said. Try tonight to request a smaller amount for p2p tomorrow. Give them a chance. Yes I know that sounds stupid. The lesser the amount, the less of an elaborate excuse they could come up with. Keep the thread updated daily.
    yeah. I'll see what happens today.. I still haven't even gotten today's excuse yet.... I've been calling Tess and she says she hasn't heard from Mike yet... and that she will let me know when she does... and he's in charge of the money, not her.

housecloud

called Mike and he answered.. said he's been busy all day and wasn't ignoring me.. I'm not getting paid today he said.. hopefully tomorrow..Said some bullshit about how he wants to pay me in full and everyone in Cali that he knows is laying low for awhile because of the busts in Oklahoma... He said to find some players and I can become an agent and make serious cash with him and blah blah blah..and he said he will send me some money p2p tomorrow.. I've heard this enough already but I said fine, make sure you do that.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

I came across this site and called them and posted up and won a significant amount of money. I guess they're a credit shop...but they signed me up and took my action and I won and now I'm having a hard time getting paid. They're always in a rush to get off the phone with me and they always say I'll get paid the next day and it doesn't happen. Is there anything I can do or anyone that can help me?

I can't find anything about them online.. This is the first time i've EVER used a site without doing my homework first and of course I have one of the biggest wins of my life

Any information is extremely appreciated.

Thanks.
    here is something i found just in a few minutes looking around.looks like other people are getting stiffed as well,house cloud is this you? or somebody else getting screwed .i will see what else i can find for you.http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s....php?p=3464894

offshore tyrant
    Update your status
    offshore tyrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

That guy Jack Clark was a clown. He said he would make an account at that site for me (cuz of betislands fiasco) and kept putting it off telling me he was sick. It never came to fruition. Sounded like an 18 year old who had no clue about the industry .

housecloud

called and spoke with Tess.. she asked to verify my information and said she is meeting up with Mike right now to give it to him..she said I will be getting paid today.. I will update when I hear anything.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

housecloud did you get paid yet?

did you get your money.

robmpink
    Update your status

called Mike and he answered.. said he's been busy all day and wasn't ignoring me.. I'm not getting paid today he said.. hopefully tomorrow..Said some bullshit about how he wants to pay me in full and everyone in Cali that he knows is laying low for awhile because of the busts in Oklahoma... He said to find some players and I can become an agent and make serious cash with him and blah blah blah..and he said he will send me some money p2p tomorrow.. I've heard this enough already but I said fine, make sure you do that.
    Yeah you are getting jerked around. Either they are waiting to be paid from credit players Thursday, which is still jerking you around. He is a salesman.

housecloud

Yeah you are getting jerked around. Either they are waiting to be paid from credit players Thursday, which is still jerking you around. He is a salesman.
    Yeah.. Now it's Thursday... $1,000 fed ex sent tomorrow and the rest on FRI via **... So is that a normal thing that the credit players pay up on Thursday?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Now it's FedEx? Sounds like they are trying to buy more time

robmpink
    Update your status

Yeah.. Now it's Thursday... $1,000 fed ex sent tomorrow and the rest on FRI via **... So is that a normal thing that the credit players pay up on Thursday?
    I really don't know what the normal procedure is with credit shops. I remember with locals, about 100 years ago, you would need to pay up before Weds and get paid Thurs or Fri. I was trying to brainstorm. As Bigj eludes to, it is prob a stall tactic. Was the money taken out of your account? Just asking. Not that this means you will be paid.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

House unfortunately man I hope you don't NEED that money. Seems to me like they are doing everything they can to slow pay you for some reason. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

housecloud

the money is still in my account.. and unfortunatlely I NEED it...(desperately)

bookie27
    bookie27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ask them for the fed ex tracking number

housecloud

received a tracking number today for a payout of $1,000 that arrives tomorrow. Was first told I'd be receiving a p2p also today but that didn't happen.. also he said he's leaving the money in my account until I verify that I receive it tomorrow.. seems weird to me.. but I'll update tomorrow.

housecloud

wish me luck!
    Last edited by housecloud; 04-25-13 at 04:28 PM. Reason: waiting until tomorrow

robmpink
    Update your status

received a tracking number today for a payout of $1,000 that arrives tomorrow. Was first told I'd be receiving a p2p also today but that didn't happen.. also he said he's leaving the money in my account until I verify that I receive it tomorrow.. seems weird to me.. but I'll update tomorrow.
    Not a good sign.

housecloud

Not a good sign.
    yeah.. I don't understand...

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Sounds like horseshit to me, hope it works out for u

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

I think you'll get the money tomorrow. I know a couple of people that go through them.

housecloud

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I think you'll get the money tomorrow. I know a couple of people that go through them.
    that's good to hear.. Thanks.. No tracking information available yet..

12 Last