pem15bball
    pem15bball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please help

Hi, I'm new to sports betting and I am a very small bettor compared to what I have read but my payout is still important to me. I started going through Betus and I currently lost money from my account without betting. Now i would like to cash out but it says to send photos of my credit card and license. I have a debit card with the option to use it as credit, is it safe to do this or should I just accep my losses

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its safe but the thing with Betus is they try to give you the runaround about payouts.Once you send the info immediatly call them to see if they have received youre paper work and go from their .(Note I charge 7SBR points for this advice) just click the gold coin under e and donate 7 points.
    Points Awarded:

pem15bball gave tltaylor89 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

mostly bookies ask for documents for proof! that is their way to verify your account,.
    Come to think of it, if they will not do this thing, you wont even know that someone is
    using your account.. atleast by your own document you can prove to them you are the real owner of it!

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I agreed all of the bookies when it comes to payout they needed your Id to verify...
    It is their way if this account is yours or not...