vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

titanbet won't give sign up bonus terms until you open an account

Daria: Hello, Daria here from Titan Bet Customer Support.
    me: hello,where i can find skrill free bet 25$ offer terms and conditions?

Daria: In order to see the accurate information, you will need to register an account first.
    Daria: As we have a number of welcome offers which depend on the specific country/registration and advertiser.
    me: well if i dont know terms and conditions of the bonus
    me: what is the point of registration?
    Daria: You will not be required to immediately fund your balance.
    Daria: Just register your details.

few things bothers me: where are different titanbet free bet offers in various websites : per skrill it is $25 free bet,directly per titanbet it is $10,in some other websites - $35,but they won't give you terms and conditions till you register,what if the only reason i want to open account in C rating website is a free bet offer and i won't like their terms,what if i will open account per link which offers $35 free bet but i won't qualify for such because of the terms and for instance i would qualify and like terms of $25 ,but i won't be able to find it out ,as i can only have one account in titanbet.
    Is this normal?

thank you

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titanbet are a scum bookie. I'd stay away. They regularly palp bets after games have finished etc.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Titan are OK.
    You could open an account but not deposit.

The terms on the site say "Sign up and start betting with us today and we'll reward you with $/€/£25 in free bets! Simply place 5 bets of $/€/£5 or more at odds of 2.0 or more and we'll give you $/€/£25 in free bets to use however you want."

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

They just need to know where are you from, because the terms for bonus depend on your country registration.

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

This is not what support told me,they told me in order to know terms and conditions i have to open account first,also if go directly to titanbet website they offer me $10 not $25