Roaldos
    Roaldos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    18bet.com is licensed and regulated by the Gambling
    Commission - (license number 029045)
    UK Gambling Commission is a big joke. Just look at what happened with Canbet, they stole millions and the UK GC did not do anything about it.

xtrader
    xtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by elzidane View Post
    same for me, looked everywhere on google. and nothing about them.
    Are your sure about this ? 188bet has got a license but I find nothing on 18bet. I think they used to hold a UK license but now the operate under a Curacao one.
    I have had more voids with them than all other books combined. Though it's been a while and their attitude could be different now, I certainly wouldn't recommend them.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

They turned into a scam! Stay out!
    Points Awarded:

marko-tropojo gave caveira 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danutzbgs
    danutzbgs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Dear friends, please don t register with 18bet. They are scam. I have deposited , playes, won, requested a witdrawal and I was robbed of 500 euros without any possibility of getting them back. I want to mention also that I did not receive any bonuses or take part in any promotion.My only problem was that I made some winning bets !!!!

This is the email received from them 2 days ago

Dear Daniel Stefan,

We are reaching you to inform you that our Anti-Fraud Department detected that your IP address is already in use by another account.

You may refer to the "Duplicated accounts policy" section in our Terms & Conditions:

"2. Your Account must be registered on Your own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), E-mail address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). "

I have already forwarded a complaint to SBR and still I am waiting for their reply....

Please all other customers that have the same problem to post it here and lets make a legal action together or something, because this is one way bookie....you deposit, and the money stays with them, no matter if you are winning or losing
    Points Awarded:

marko-tropojo gave danutzbgs 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Playon
    Playon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I can't believe they really manually accept every single bet In betting slip there might be bet max 1000€, however when you try to place 200€ it goes through the manual approval process. Sometimes it will not be approved. Once I placed the same bet again and again and they finally accept 1€ (One euro)

Playon

Yep, wagers of only 10€ not approved. This was not arbitrage situation! Manual approval process took a minute There really is someone sitting and thinking if he could approve my 10€ bet! I wonder how much do they pay salary for that guy.

marko-tropojo
    marko-tropojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I don't understand why Sbr erased my post about 18BET being aquaired by an albanian mob who also owns joylloto in Albania.it was on the news.
    Avi Shemesh after he sold 10bet now he sold 18BET.
    This jews will spend that money that stole from players including me medicines.I Wish....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marko corleone

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Your deleted post was a 4 word slur. Nothing else.

Please dial down the bigotry and just go with the facts in this sub forum.

danutzbgs

Hello again, I have made a SBR complaint with 18bet on the 19th of December. No news about my situation in 3 weeks now.

SBR can you please tell me what is the situation with my case. I want to recover the money that they have stolen from me.

Please reply

Username with 18bet is danutzbgs

Thanks

Playon

My winning bet was denied afterwards. They always follow Pinnacles lines so I hit earlyline and got good value. Bet was running, moneys were gone from account balance, everything was just okey. Next day I come to check my winnings and suprise suprise bet denied. For sure it was running when I left the site last time. They said it was denied "couple of moments after placing bet". Maybe, but first it was running for sure and it wasnt wrong line. However they can keep money they stole from me. My account is now 0€ and I will NEVER go back.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by danutzbgs View Post
    Hello again, I have made a SBR complaint with 18bet on the 19th of December. No news about my situation in 3 weeks now.

SBR can you please tell me what is the situation with my case. I want to recover the money that they have stolen from me.

Please reply

Username with 18bet is danutzbgs

Thanks
    I haven't seen it but will chase up the status.

Please check your spam folder too if you haven't already.

danutzbgs

I have provided all the documents that they have requested from me and after one hour they blocked my account and confiscated everything. I mention again , I did not take any bonus, just won with my deposited money. How can people trust them to play with if they are such a big scam ? Please advice me what to do next.
    Points Awarded:

marko corleone gave danutzbgs 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12