touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats your favorite bonus player...

Over the years I have noticed most pros go for the 20% or 30% cash with a 4 to 5 x rollover. None of that losing your principle fp bet win or lose and it is so much easier to crack out a 4 or 5 time roll and withdrawal. I know grinders will disagree and always want a hundred % but I really do not see the value with the high rollovers now, it is just hard to crack or the amount of action needed and can get you easily labeled a pro and then you got a whole new set of problems with getting paid...

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Last season I got a 30% cash AND 30 % free play! They also offered reduced juice (-108) and free half point during the week. The only bad part was that they didn't live up to their "payouts go out like clockwork" slogan.

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by combination lock View Post
    Last season I got a 30% cash AND 30 % free play! They also offered reduced juice (-108) and free half point during the week. The only bad part was that they didn't live up to their "payouts go out like clockwork" slogan.
    That is a sweet pro deal... with reduced juice on top... Man. What was the rollover by the way, sounds like an 8x rollover to me would be my guess or something close...

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

100 percent 12 times RO bonuses are best for the heavy hitter that just considers it a one free bet and like to bet $500 lpus per game, and for a guy like myself that likes to make a large volume of daily bets 5 baseball,5 basketball. just more ammo to fire bets away. The real danger is if you're someone that constantly looks for big bonuses their is a good chance you will run into a shady book and encounter a no pay or slow pay.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Small bonuses with small rollovers for me.

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

Me I liek the 100%, go big or go home.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prefer no bonus at all

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

30% bonuses are rarely worth it...

Bottom line, only shops offering anything bonus wise aside from 8% heritage gives out are c or d rated shops looking for funds (at least in re-up).

30% w 5x or 150% free play w/10x..either way your funds are at risk...if your putting a dime in thinking your safe, you need to be prepared to lose it all.

1v offered me a lower roll on bigger deposit...did the math and it stunk. Same gross amount of bonus, same roll number to hit..but more risk to my funds as I post up more.

Avoid the small shops...they hate bases, will quickly limit you for winning this time of year and if your lucky..they make it till September.

touchback

Pretty sharp post in this thread.... I like yours Jefferis, sound math and astute vision of how bonuses really pan out. Think Hankwins really kinda hit the nail on the head for his type of wagering habits though it is not for everyone... FP that one shot and go for some bankroll to deal with the rest is the move...

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

betdsi offeres re-up bonuses, along with youwager. i think they are like 30% free plays. betdsi seems pretty stable. youwager not so sure, always hustling for deposits is not a good sign

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like youwager, i generally like them calling for above average bonus but they kinda piss me off lately I emailed my account rep that always calls me and asked if he could give the same bonus that he has called me 7 times in the past with 7 deposits made. He took three days to reply back with give "i'll see what i can do" and then no more email. Not a dealbreaker or anything but I'll probably get a 6 phone calls monday when i'm not in the market to deposit.

another funny thing a guy on live chat says it's a one ttime deal you alreadly recieved it, i no it is not a one time deal youwager calls people with a zero balance all the time.
    Last edited by Hankwins; 04-13-13 at 07:25 PM.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Nothing larger than an 8x roll...30/40 % free play...provided they let you play 2 and 3 team parlays and underdogs on ML.

As always buyer beware and check the fine print on all bonuses

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

if you can get 30% from DSI with decent roll..go for it.

Assuming its a 20 cent bases line, but still the stability is there and worth it.

JustBet used to be ok...but most others - its better to pass on a bonus and hit/cash...storing funds offshore this time of year is just foolish. Deposit a little at a few books and you'll be ok when that great number jumps out for you to take advantage of. Otherwise, you can deposit almost anywhere for free and have funds in under 30 minutes.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

It depends on how much i am gunning for. Rebatewager gives me 50% fp 8xs rollover. If i have the good limits i can build up and take a shot for $2500-$3000 . Then i try to make a run for $10000. If it is a book with lower limits i will just complete rollover around $5000-$6000 and cash out.