fruser
    fruser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Victor Chandler (vcbet.com) - Scam page or what?

Hi,
    I’m new in SBR but want to share the bad experience I have from Victor Chandler.
    I'm posting that topic, because one of the very popular gambling sites worldwide stole my money. I still can’t believe that anyway.
    So this is my story… I made more than 12k euro winnings and VCbet doesn’t want to pay me.
    I’ve contacted their online support more than 10 times and still no info why they act like this.
    My account is locked, and I can’t access my funds. I’ve send all the required documents.
    And here is the email form the security dept.
    “We have received your documents but we are unwilling to reactivate your account. Please be aware that your deposits have been returned to your card.”
    What do you think? Is that fair? If they are unwilling to do business with me why they didn’t pay me and then stop doing business with me? Now I think that this is the biggest public scam pages of all.

DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH VICTOR CHANDLER (VCBET.COM)!! OR YOU WILL TAKE MY PLACE SOONER OR LATER!

If you have any suggestions about how to return my winning please advise !
    I’m open to any suggestions.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

submit a dispute here at sbr.

cj1356
    cj1356's Avatar Become A Pro!

have you talk or coordinated it their CS?!

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should also look in to contacting IBAS about this. I don't think VCBet targets much of the US/foreign market, so they likely don't care at all what SBR says and if their rating goes down do F. They are a household name -- and if some foreigner (assuming you are since you are playing in euros) gets his money confiscated it will likely not matter much.

VCBet is a IBAS member and as such they are required to follow any ruling they may pass on your case.

http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php

Good luck!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Did you win the money with sportsbetting only?
    And you didn't do anything naughty like opening a second account after being limited?

fruser
    fruser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Did you win the money with sportsbetting only?
    And you didn't do anything naughty like opening a second account after being limited?
    I won on sports(5-6 games in paralay). I don't have another account. I filled complaint with SBR before 1 week ( no reply from them since then ) and I'm going to do the same with IBAS. Thanks all for your help!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by fruser View Post

I won on sports(5-6 games in paralay). I don't have another account. I filled complaint with SBR before 1 week ( no reply from them since then ) and I'm going to do the same with IBAS. Thanks all for your help!
    Please keep us updated.
    Never had any problem with VCbet myself, but I'd like to know how this pans out.

Good luck.

GoodOldTed
    GoodOldTed's Avatar Become A Pro!

not much information given here, sorry but have to be skeptical when only one side of the story is presented, and all you have to say is 'i won lots, they won't pay me'.

When a firm says they will send back the deposits to the card, that usually means they suspect activity contrary to the terms and conditions of their site - such as bonus abuse, signing up from a banned country or underage gambling.

As Chopsticks said, many UK books don't chase the foreign market so are unlikely to care about what a site like this says. IBAS are the arbitrators they adhere to.