Yorkie6013
    Yorkie6013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bet365 problem.

Firstly this is not about the money 'lost' as its from a system that I was testing so it only amounts to £1. Its about the inability of B365 to admit that they made a mistake even though the evidence clearly proves that they did.

I placed a bet on a basketball game in Venezuela at 10:32 on 31st March 2013. This bet won (links to be posted later.)

The next day when I checked my account I found that the bet had been settled as lost. I contacted livechat and was eventually referred to a trader as i refused to accept the decision given by livechat. Today I received a reply from them saying the bet was settled correctly. Below is an image of the actual bet and the reply.

b3652.jpg

Now the problem here is that the result that my bet has been settled on was the previous nights game which had finished roughly 8 hours prior to my bet been placed, and not the game that was played roughly 10 hours after the bet was placed.

Gaiteros twitter feed clearly shows the 87-78 game to have finished at 2:47 am on the 31st (although they actually posted 86-78 at the time).

b3653.jpg

Trotamundos twitter feed shows correct 87-78 score, again posted at 2:50 on the 31st.

b3654.jpg

The actual game that was played roughly 12 hours after my bet was placed and the game that B365 were actually offering imo, finished 82-74 to Trotamundos and as such, my bet should have won.

Gaiteros twitter feed

b3656.jpg

Trotamundos twitter feed

b3655.jpg

As can clearly be seen, B365 have settled the bet on completely the wrong game, and yet still refuse to admit it. Like ive already said, the money is not an issue as i really couldnt care less about £1. The point is that its obvious to me that they would still have got this wrong if Id have placed £500 on it.

My balance is now in the process of been removed from B365 and I will make sure that i never recommend them to anyone again.

edit: hmm, images dont show up very well.

Yorkie6013

Yesterday after posting the above I replied to their message basically saying they hadnt a clue what they were doing, and withdrew my balance which i received within 10 hours. Today i logged in to see if they had replied to my message to find that they had not, but the 'losing' bet had been corrected to a winning one and stake and winnings were in my account.

All i can advise is that you make sure you check your settlements carefully.

matilda1989
    matilda1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I had never had paying problems with them so i advise you to play there instead of other crap bookie that ban winners and close account....and even more inportant...stole money!

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

at least they settled the bet correctly in the end

Yorkie6013

Quote Originally Posted by matilda1989 View Post
    I had never had paying problems with them so i advise you to play there instead of other crap bookie that ban winners and close account....and even more inportant...stole money!
    I never have before. Ive used them for years, always prompt withdrawals etc. thats why i was so surprised with the arrogant attitude of livechat even when they had proof in front of them that they were wrong.

@shaunovery

yea, would have thought i might have got a msg about it though and not just silently changed.