trends45
    trends45's Avatar Become A Pro!

Affirmations to 5Dimes

I just wanted to say that 5Dimes is really taking care of their business so far this football season. NCAA FBS lines are posted on Mondays and they have been posting I-AA (FCS) football lines each Wednesday. I love the FCS lines and that is probably one of the best perks for me with this book. This season, 5Dimes started posting even money lines for each FCS team and adding NAIA+Division II schools.

I go to a FCS school in the Southland Conference and I love sitting next to players in class who I can bet on if I wish.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

A great book, no question about it.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i have always loved 5dimes, i am glad to here so many posters also giving them props, their customer service is fine for me and their payouts are excellent , whether they limit after 20k or 30k , that is a problem i would love to have

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I've noticed that a couple others besides 5dimes have started taking lines on 1-AA games -- Namely Jazz

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes is by far one of the best books on the net," according to OnlineBookGuide.com....

---------------Playing there is sometimes like being a little kid in a candy store. My discipline and money management are always put to the test because they offer so much.