BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

bait and switch?

I have two bookies ( rated c and d )that show 10 cent baseball lines on their live lines page prior to logging in. Yet when I log in, I find 20 cent lines. One of them says that they have just decided to go to 20 cent lines this year, and the other I have not yet talked to about this. Could they be showing me 20 cent lines, because they have my business locked in for a roll-over, while showing customers who have the opportunity to leave the ten cent lines?

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

dafabet does this (not quite as much as you mentioned but a few ticks worse after logging in) in some cases, I believe its location based in their case. If you paid attention it was visible right after login and at that point you could choose just not to make a deposit, not sure if that was the case for you, still annoying though.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes it is preseason game lines and the vig will automatically adjust for regular season...

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Sometimes it is preseason game lines and the vig will automatically adjust for regular season...
    We are two days into the season now.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

alliance pulled that shit move.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Alliance has zero interest in booking bases...250 limit is a joke.

If you want dime lines, heritage and 5d...dime bases and bonus is a recipe for trouble brewing...how does the book make money if they don't shaft depositors or have a ton of bonus whores.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    We are two days into the season now.
    I know, just giving a reasonable reason for the anomaly is all... but if is a bait and switch is a sh1t move. I might also point out that some shops charge more vig on live action and still advertise the regular lines on the site... not sure how I feel bout this move yet, still thinking on it.