playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betrevoluton Offers Bonus on a Withdrawal

I just tried to process a withdrawal and they offered a 65% bonus on my withdrawal. Anyone think this is a red flag? I think it might be especially after march madness.. slow time of the year.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its being there for the last two months. Their system offers it automatically depending on how much you are taking out. They dont mind if you reload using one of their bonus, for me it seems like a clever way to save money to cover your fees if you want to put money back in.

If you dont want it, dont take it and continue with your withdrawal.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

yeah, i did it the past and it was fine. it saves time and transfer money to withdraw and re-deposit if you're looking for the bonus.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

bredon i saw on the payout reports one from betjefe.com. I just got an email for 200 percent bonus., have not contacted them about RO yet. but you think they are ok?

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    bredon i saw on the payout reports one from betjefe.com. I just got an email for 200 percent bonus., have not contacted them about RO yet. but you think they are ok?

hank, how's it going? i don't like recommending any books to people because i just don't know enough info to tell people to join with their hard earned money. but from my experience, the rollover is very high, which is expected because it's cash bonus not freeplay. i made some deposits last baseball and football season, it was 150% cash bonus and i think it was 25x. i withdrew around 4k in june and another 3k last october. they had some processor issues for a while but the general manager said they're resolved.

i got 3k left in my account. i'll be putting in another payout request soon. i'll keep you up to date
    Last edited by brendon; 04-01-13 at 12:08 AM.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok thanks brendon.