mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

5dimes deposit timeframe question

Established customer for over 2 years. Use cashier system and given info for person to person transfer. Go to store and do it with cash.

Go to customer service...customer service says that office for pickups is closed...( 9:30 pm EST when person to person sent) Office is in the same eastern time zone.

It takes 16 hours to process and post on 5dimes site....person to person had it ready for pickup in 10 minutes.

Contact live chat and I ask why does system give me a location to send to when that office is closed for the evening. They retort I should have went to live chat. i say please fix "bug" for future. They say not bug.

Is 16 hours at an A+ book too long to post a deposit on an NCAA tourney night?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

i had similiar situation 1 time,

1 of the p2p processor closes at 9pm or 10pm est, so it wouldnt go thru til next morning when they open, around 9-10am i think....been a while since i did that but pretty sure thats what happened to me time wise...and no they didnt warn me either btw

**next time just make sure u ask for their 24hr p2p processor, or just make sure its early

never had 1 take more than 15 min. to show up after i called since though
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-29-13 at 06:46 PM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I understand not having all the locations open 24 hours. I can not see how the cashier system could not be programmed to avoid these locations when they are closed. The grating point was that the live chat rep would not even consider this a bug or pass on the suggestion to change it in the cashier system.

oh well

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I understand not having all the locations open 24 hours. I can not see how the cashier system could not be programmed to avoid these locations when they are closed. The grating point was that the live chat rep would not even consider this a bug or pass on the suggestion to change it in the cashier system.

oh well
    not suprising u didnt get anywhere with the CS

i was on live chat when it happened to me and they didnt even tell me about the times for closing for the processor info i was given.....

as u said, oh well