matilda1989
    matilda1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bet at Home account closed.

Hello. This is my first post here. I have a problem with Bet at Home. After singing up with them i depositd 100 euro and took their 50 euro bonus. So all balance went to 150 euro. After placeing over 600 euro bets on odds over 1.7 and finishing the rollover i had total balance 220 euro. Because their odds are crap i decided to withdraw. Asked for a withdrawal and i received an email that i had to send documents. I sent the documents and after a while received a reply that my account was being evaluated.....and asked me if i know someone called xxxx_xxxx . I replyed that i dont know any person called like that. 30 minutes after i received another email :
    Hello Matilda,
    Thank you for your reply.
    We would like to inform you that your account will remain closed since the bonus conditions were violated.
    Our bonus is limited to one betting account per person, family, household and shared computer. Furthermore multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or "balance betting" is not allowed.
    Please be informed that since you broke our terms and conditions we cannot assist you any further.

Best regards

I asked what did i do wrong and they say i have connection with other accounts and no specific answer. I know that 220 euro is not big amount but those are my money and i want to have them back. Please leave a comment about your opinion.
    Thanks.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are fuckkin shit and closed my old account without any reason and refused to open it !!!

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

They should at the very least return your deposit.

matilda1989

All i want is my money back. They are getting me in problems with skrill too... I think they have a relation and skrill does not protect their costumers privacy. This is 100% sure!

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I never had a bad experience with them in 4 years that i have an account there. They did limit me severely but that was my own fault (taking a bad line). Very quick payout, pre game odds are complete crap, but you can find some good value in-play.

The thing that pisses me off is that as usual they wont give you the specific rule you broke.

I had a same suspicion about Moneybookers giving away info. for some time.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

BetAtHome yet to comment on this case to SBR.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by matilda1989 View Post
    All i want is my money back. They are getting me in problems with skrill too... I think they have a relation and skrill does not protect their costumers privacy. This is 100% sure!
    Skrill shares your account transations with books if they ask for it, so if you try to be smart and transfer between accounts to get the bonus more than one time, Skrill already sent this information to Bet-at-home and your money is gone! I hope it's not your case...

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    Skrill shares your account transations with books if they ask for it, so if you try to be smart and transfer between accounts to get the bonus more than one time, Skrill already sent this information to Bet-at-home and your money is gone! I hope it's not your case...
    What are you talking about, what money is gone ? No way they should have the right to take his deposit no matter what.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

50% up to 200 euros: Get the bonus now!

Attack!!!

matilda1989

The funniest part is that they are relating me with an account i dont have a relation even in skrill..... This is unbeliaveble. Anyway i think the problem might be that another person from my neigbourhood might be registered with them and since we in albania dont have 100% correct addrses. We place only the name of your neighbourhood and in that part of city might be living over 50.000 persons. After providing the documents skrill ask me what kind of connecton do i have with a friend that sent me money? It looks like BAH is getting me in real troubles with them. And about the 50% bonus up to 200 euro after what happend to me i suggest to not go. Think if after rollover you have there a big amount and they refuse to pay because of your "connections" with other accounts. I think i was a little lucky i dont had bigger balance there or deposited more than 100 euro... :/

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, is your account with skrill verified?

matilda1989

Dear Miss Pasha,

Thank you for the documents provided.

To further assist us in completing our review, please clarify your relationship with the customer(s) registered with the email address(es) listed below and the purpose of the transactions which you made between each other:

xxxx@gmail.com

Please submit the requested information to security@moneybookers.com.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards,
    Skrill Security

Even account in skrill now is blocked and cant withdraw money.
    I replyed to their email and i am waiting for their resposne :/

matilda1989

After i answered that we were friends (they didnt ask me about the person BAH was accusing me) i received today this email:
    Dear Miss Pasha,

We are writing to inform you that the restrictions which were temporarily applied on your account were now lifted. All payment options available to you prior to the restriction have been enabled again, so that you can continue paying simply and securely online.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Skrill Security

So do Skrill and BAH actions have something in common?
    Skrill didnt found smth wrong at my account.....Anyway no response from BAH or SBR!

matilda1989

Today after skrill answer i sent again an email to BAH....and waiting for their answer!
    This was my email:

BAH putted me in problems with Skrill to. After i answered to their questions(skrill) they released my account because they found i had nothing to do with P** K** that you were accusing me. You can keep my account blocked if you want but i want my money back because when i singed up i thought you were a serious company and not a scam bookie that tells i have a relation with other persons and doesnt response with a clear answer.If so you may block everybodys accounts even in large balances and not only 220 euro balances. If you have any evidence have i have a relation with another person just respond to my email and show me your evidences and i will never email you again. I hope this will be clear soon because is a big mistake!Thanks.

matilda1989

This is what happens when i try to ask them on live chat:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Service EN/PT'
    Service EN/PT: Welcome to bet-at-home.com! What can I do for you?
    you: hi
    you: i sent an email in the morning
    you: no answer yet
    you: ?
    Service EN/PT: What is your betting account number?
    you: 1531***37
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

and 20 seconds later:
    Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Service EN/RO'
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

i think those guys want to close every way of communication with them. They are dangerous!
    What a Z- Bookie!