BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

All of you non gambling free loaders ruined a good contest at DSI

"I also want to let everyone know that we are taking some time off from UFC contests for a few months. We will contact everyone, as will DSI, when the UFC contests restart.

Unfortunately most people that entered the contest had no intention of funding their accounts and supporting the UFC contest by staying active and funding. The intention of the contest was to reward people for their play not to enable them to play with winnings from a free contest. Hopefully we will be able to figure something out that will allow us to resume the contests in the near future."

BigDaddy

i got to say i was shocked when the private NCAAB sqaure pool i got a invite for only had about 1/2 the squares taken up

but of course the free NCAAB square pool was full in no time (and you couldnt get square in the free one if you were invited into a private one)

but now i know why

not many people posting up and i would assume the ones that got invited were the post up players.

BigDaddy

32 out of the first 48 games in the private pool went without a winner

pathetic

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree anyone entering a contest they are ineligable to win is a complete jackass. That being said you it all falls on the bookmaker for allowing inactive and or non funded accounts to enter. Real simple it apparently was not to reward players it was used to fish for new deposits. Doesn't seem like it'd be hard to make sure inactive players were not allowed sounds like they welcomed them in hopes they would deposit.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

DSI runs some good contests and I love the UFC contest they run its great...

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Freeloaders in gambling, never...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

I join contests all the time with no intention of ever making a deposit. Not sure why they are crying about this when they know what percentage of these new contest players will make a deposit.