Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Dimeline.eu stiffs me for $2400 and closed my account.

Dimeline.eu still owes me $2400 and haven't paid me my $1000 payout i requested 1/15. My original balance was $3400, they paid me $1000 which took exactly 1 month and haven't paid me anything since. They closed my account because i started a thread in this forum just saying whats going on. There is an SBR video about this that Natalie made. I was able to speak to someone yesterday out of the blue and it didn't go well, all he tried to do was make me feel like im in the wrong and after over 2 month of waiting on a payout just say they will pay me when they get around to it. He didn't like that I wasn't playing his game so he said "keep posting in the forum and hung up the phone".

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

I understand your frustrated, but is there really a need for multiple threads on the SAME exact issue?

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I understand your frustrated, but is there really a need for multiple threads on the SAME exact issue?
    Yes the other threads were slowpays this 1 is a stiffjob. This is the new 1 that will stick from now on. Sorry if im being arrogant but im trying to make a point to these guys that they can't get away this this sh-it.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Dimeline.eu still owes me $2400 and haven't paid me my $1000 payout i requested 1/15. My original balance was $3400, they paid me $1000 which took exactly 1 month and haven't paid me anything since. They closed my account because i started a thread in this forum just saying whats going on. There is an SBR video about this that Natalie made. I was able to speak to someone yesterday out of the blue and it didn't go well, all he tried to do was make me feel like im in the wrong and after over 2 month of waiting on a payout just say they will pay me when they get around to it. He didn't like that I wasn't playing his game so he said "keep posting in the forum and hung up the phone".
    Im STUNNED!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I dont blame you bro. I would be making multiple threads as well. Nothings makes me more sick in the stomach than depositing my hard earned money into a book and not being paid timely when its time to collect my winnings. I have been in your position a few times and it sucks. At the very least this situation got SBR to make a video on this $hit outfit and this will in the end screw Dimeline big time. I am an example, I have considered depositing there.... but no longer. I wouldnt even come close to putting my hard earning money in that book.

Yes the other threads were slowpays this 1 is a stiffjob. This is the new 1 that will stick from now on. Sorry if im being arrogant but im trying to make a point to these guys that they can't get away this this sh-it.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

One more thing. What kind of book has 'live chat' closed at 8pm during prime time wagering, NBA, NHL, NCAA Hoops? I went to tell them what I thought about not paying players and there is nobody there. What a freaking joke. How the hell are rated 'C' when nobody is even there to handle things such as deposits, cashouts, etc.

Unreal. I rather play at the many 'D' books BetRev, 1Slice, etc.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I dont blame you bro. I would be making multiple threads as well. Nothings makes me more sick in the stomach than depositing my hard earned money into a book and not being paid timely when its time to collect my winnings. I have been in your position a few times and it sucks. At the very least this situation got SBR to make a video on this $hit outfit and this will in the end screw Dimeline big time. I am an example, I have considered depositing there.... but no longer. I wouldnt even come close to putting my hard earning money in that book.
    U basically hit it right on this issue im dealing with. My hard earned money that i won fair and square, its not like u always win anyway and then deal with this. My steady keeping these threads alive have been working because i know people r out there that r considering this place, i sure did before this. I know what was in my head before all of this.
    Dimeline closed my account because i posted in this forum, so i know how much it really means to them about posting here. I also know how much traffic the forums have that im posting at, tons of traffic. GG Dimeline if they stiff me....

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Has there/is there any other payout complaints at SBR besides yours? Just wondering by the way, not trying to be sarcastic.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

One payout complaint is enough for me to avoid book.

QUOTE=stevex;18219574]Has there/is there any other payout complaints at SBR besides yours? Just wondering by the way, not trying to be sarcastic.[/QUOTE]
    Points Awarded:

pulledclear gave Courtesywipe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Legions36

Has there/is there any other payout complaints at SBR besides yours? Just wondering by the way, not trying to be sarcastic.
    Yes quite a few people at SBR and i also learned from my other threads at different forums of some more people with similar issues that r coming out because of my threads. Just consider me the spokes person that is't scared to speak up for anyone. I don't care about the $ anymore all i care about is the players and fair treatment, which is totally disregarded here.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Still like to know why there is nobody at the book at 8pm on a Tues. With NBA, NIT, etc??????

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Still like to know why there is nobody at the book at 8pm on a Tues. With NBA, NIT, etc??????
    I would like to know the same. If u go look threw my other thread where i posted the chat log about the conversation, the rep clearly states that "they have thousands of players that like there service." What do u think it really is?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think thier client base is shyt, that number is what the use from the poker room on their site is very deceptive as to how many players they actually have.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

i filed a complaint on their sister book, vipsports. they all crap books...dimeline, vipsports, wagerup....luckily i got my money. but they took their sweet time paying me.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13942

did not know vipsports was a sister book. thanks. real glad I never deposited there. came close. the old vip sports was great.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

site blows donkey sack, play at youwager and you will never have this problem. i hope you get your cash tho.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    site blows donkey sack, play at youwager and you will never have this problem. i hope you get your cash tho.
    Legions likes to multi table poker. Good luck doing that with all 28 people logged in playing at youwager.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man... all this bad PR over a dime. They are fkn morons.... Legions, u have done some serious damage. I know alot about marketing and this makes no sense, over a dime.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They seem to like to reserve payouts for those who will deposit it right back and lose it.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    They seem to like to reserve payouts for those who will deposit it right back and lose it.
    Oh wow look at HeeeHAWWWW, i almost forgot about u and what Dimeline thinks about u. In January when i got a phone call about why i posted in the forum from some guy at Dimeline, he went on to say that HeeeHAWWW because u won some money with them that u r part of some kind of syndicate that SBR created and r working to make them look bad and lose $. I couldn't even make this sh-it up. LOL funniest stuff i ever heard in my life, i knew right then and there what these guys were about but it was already to late and my $ was in the account.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Oh wow look at HeeeHAWWWW, i almost forgot about u and what Dimeline thinks about u. In January when i got a phone call about why i posted in the forum from some guy at Dimeline, he went on to say that HeeeHAWWW because u won some money with them that u r part of some kind of syndicate that SBR created and r working to make them look bad and lose $
    Wait, you what????? That's just mental.

I joined there a while back for baseball because they had a decent bonus at the time, and good mlb prices. Then the rollover went from 8x to 12x, baseball was removed from the rollover, then they suspended the account and threatened to confiscate the cash when I finally completed the new rollover. Eventually I got it, after multiple payment excuses, SBR involvement drama ...... minus $1k bonus which they stole for no reason - even though rollover was done (even to new changed rules).

The hilarious thing was the guy on the phone seemed to think I was some sort of uber-sharp because I ran $1.5k up to $6k or thereabouts. Ironically, I barely know the rules of baseball, was just seeing if I could make a model to beat it out of pure statistics. The winnings were actually luck, I only broke even net that year on mlb, just all the winnings happened at one book.

They really need to learn how to calculate basic statistics like z-scores, my run there wasn't even particularly impressive, something like 2.25 standard deviations off coinflipping iirc.

FreeseOut
    FreeseOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

The only place I'd play on that network is Intertops. Unless your ROW then there's a few others. But thanks for the heads up OP, I've recommended Dimeline(cuz of the C rating) to some poker players who couldn't get on Intertops in time,will be sure to let them know to withdraw and never play there again. Should be F-rated doing shady shyt like that.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Wait, you what????? That's just mental.

I joined there a while back for baseball because they had a decent bonus at the time, and good mlb prices. Then the rollover went from 8x to 12x, baseball was removed from the rollover, then they suspended the account and threatened to confiscate the cash when I finally completed the new rollover. Eventually I got it, after multiple payment excuses, SBR involvement drama ...... minus $1k bonus which they stole for no reason - even though rollover was done (even to new changed rules).

The hilarious thing was the guy on the phone seemed to think I was some sort of uber-sharp because I ran $1.5k up to $6k or thereabouts. Ironically, I barely know the rules of baseball, was just seeing if I could make a model to beat it out of pure statistics. The winnings were actually luck, I only broke even net that year on mlb, just all the winnings happened at one book.

They really need to learn how to calculate basic statistics like z-scores, my run there wasn't even particularly impressive, something like 2.25 standard deviations off coinflipping iirc.
    Yeah brother they were bragging about how your account is closed and your not allowed to play there and they also threatened me at the time the same would happen to me if i didn't update the forum. In the end they closed my account anyway. They also did the same sh-it with me on the rollover trying to say some things didn't count when i knew they did.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by FreeseOut View Post
    The only place I'd play on that network is Intertops. Unless your ROW then there's a few others. But thanks for the heads up OP, I've recommended Dimeline(cuz of the C rating) to some poker players who couldn't get on Intertops in time,will be sure to let them know to withdraw and never play there again. Should be F-rated doing shady shyt like that.
    Yeah Intertops isn't available to U.S. players or i wouldn't be in this mess with Dimeline anyway, thats the whole reason im in this crap because i wanted to find a faster way to be paid on the Revolution network other than Lock as well as have the sports option. Fuk me i guess.

FreeseOut
    FreeseOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Yeah Intertops isn't available to U.S. players or i wouldn't be in this mess with Dimeline anyway, thats the whole reason im in this crap because i wanted to find a faster way to be paid on the Revolution network other than Lock as well as have the sports option. Fuk me i guess.
    All you need is a friend with an account there to send you an invite. Guessing by your join date/posts here you should have no prob with that.

touchback

Bump

Hankwins

dimeline, buy a pizza for $100.

touchback

Well, I am sure they got $1000 pizzas as well... not gonna buy one though...

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Has this been resolved yet?

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see wagerup is related to this dump, received some promotional offers to sign up with them the other day, to the trash it goes... I guess 5d, bol or dsi is leaking info (only places I can think of that has it and would do so).

betitall10
    betitall10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

one of the worst sites out there

Legions36

Sorry for the no response, but these guys still haven't given me anything yet and i requested this on 1/15. They even have the nerve to send me emails for there sites about special promos going on and that they pay fast.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Sorry to hear that. I'm surprised you haven't been bumping this thread occasionally.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

What was the exact reason they gave you for not paying? Playing steam? "Non-recreational play"?

touchback

Legion... you should at least get a free pizza for every week you have to wait. It is the least they could do...

12 Last