TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Anyone still waiting on a payment from Betmaker?

I made a withdrawal on 1/31 just before Bookmaker acquired the balances.

Bookmaker said it had been sent but surprise surprise, nothing

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I can tell you in my case, my Betmaker account number was different than my Bookmaker account number. They opened a new Bookmaker account number for me, and transferred there, instead of locating my original Bookmaker account and transferring there. Took a few days before I figured out what was going on. Any chance this may have happened to you?
    Last edited by Art Vandeleigh; 03-21-13 at 02:49 PM.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

If you haven't asked for a manager to confirm if there's any issue, or don't want to, you can write in to SBR and an analyst will attempt to get a better update for you.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I have already chatted with bookmaker cs about the issue and supposed to get back to them tomorrow.

I have a bad feeling this will be very difficult. I made a withdrawal just before betmaker folded, so the funds were already withdrawn from my account when Bookmaker took over the balances. Once they took over the betmaker site was closed and I was never able to chat with betmaker cs or get a tracking number.

I had a bad feeling about the low volume in Betmaker recently and wanted to get out, unfortunately I would have been better off leaving my balance in there as this withdrawal seems to be lost in some other dimension.