thefastestzx
    thefastestzx's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica question..

It says in their House Rules that they may ask for an ID or Copy of utilities bill with address on it. I have an ID,but my name isn't on the utilities bill...how worried should I be? I don't plan on making bets worth more than $150.,.

DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

It says in their House Rules that they may ask for an ID OR Copy of utilities bill with address on it.

You need one or the other. Not both

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Hey fastest - I think all I've sent them or The Greek before is ID. Never sent a utility bill as far as I can remember. They mainly just want to make sure every account is someone unique and that they are not getting bonus whored by a clan of people. It's also for your security so that the payout really is being requested by you and such. Things have tightened up more in the past few years and it's all pretty standard process now.

thefastestzx
    thefastestzx's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. "BetJamaica reserves the right to ask customers to provide a valid proof of identification. Clients opening an account with BetJamaica agree to provide, on demand, necessary documents. Identification may be a picture ID (copy of drivers license, state ID or passport) and a copy of utility bill with the clients name for proof of address. ******* and Credit Card deposits may require identification before the BetJamaica account is active. "
    Sorry ,it is and,,,disregard my wording in 1st post...so have any of you had to show your utilitiy bill?Should I worry?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Just be up front and tell them it isn't in your name. Usually they will work with you, unless there is funny business going on.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

just made my first wd from bjam;; they forced me to send id AND utility bill ;; did not pay me otherwise

in fact at first my id was unclear thru fax so they forced me to send a clearer copy by scanning on my home scanner to my laptop and email it ;; that worked just fine

but they are not flexible on these 2 items
    Last edited by cap10; 09-08-09 at 12:57 AM.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paper work adds up if you use alot of ************

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

In all my years playing there Ive never been asked for an ID when making a withdrawl.

later

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

i used a prepaid MONEYMART **********;; they recommended it to me;; said it would be like cash deposit;; thats a half truth;; i didnt have to wait the usual 14 buisiness days as reg cc but still they demanded the 2 pieces of paper;; id and utility bill for proof of address

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

I've never been asked for any ID or utility bills but I've played there since they 1st opened. I've made a number of withdrawals but never used a credit card other than a prepaid. Maybe that's why I'm not asked or maybe I'm just special.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

They ask for a proof of address..... Utility Bills are recommended, but if you have a car insurance bill, or cell phone bill, which has your address on it, it'll be fine. All they care about is some documentation that says that your address is actually your address.