i made deposit of 1000usd to linesmaker made one bet and lost than i requested referr a friend bonus wich i got 200usd and after rollover i had 1900usd but when i requested withdrawal my account is closed and money not sent back to my moneybookers neither deposit amount.i got reply from cs:Thank you for contacting us.

Our management team have reviewed your account and have deemed that it will remain inactive. If you open any new accounts they will also be closed.

As per our house rules, management reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and our site. If an account is closed per Management’s decision, all pending wagers will be graded as No Action.

Management decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained on this matter.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160669019X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.

Kind regards,
Karen Hill --
Documents Department

dear Filip,

Thank you for contacting us.
We cannot disclose any details, other than this was a decision taken at Management level. Regrettably, we will be unable to enter into further correspondence pertaining to this matter.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK171160669019X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.

Kind regards,
Melissa Martin
--

Linesmaker.com can now be found at BetLM.eu
Get More