Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

5 Dimes In-Game Betting

Hey guys....I have been a part of 5dimes for the last month or so....am I missing something, or where is their live betting section? I see the live-in-game on the main betting page, but is seems that anything is rarely there. I wanted to make halftime bets on two early games here, but neither seemed to even be available.

I do know that when I was using Bodog it seemed that half time bets were available on every game.....

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Wow Hanlon, are you kidding me?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Haltfime bets are not located in the "reduced" juice section. You must select the sport "NCAA" and then scroll to bottom of the betting options. You'll see second half wagers there. Also, half wagers are not considered in-play by 5dimes.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

^^ What he said.

Just adding on that their live lines often half -9999 as the odds, instead of being off the board. So if you see both sides at -9999 for a bunch of listed games, thats the live section, basically nationally televised games only.

They put up halftime wagers on lots of games, just go into the sport you want (not reduced)

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

5D has 5 live in games tonight. Halftime wagers available on most games. Good move switching from Bodog.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-15-13 at 02:35 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Thanks everyone.....halftime game betting is a major part of my game....I was starting to get worried that it was a thing of the past.

Also started at pinnacle today.....some nice lines there as well. I will not be posting those picks, but will keep everyone up to date on how well the account is doing.....Basically a friend of mine and I were sitting around having drinks and I pulled up my last 1200 wagers....he asked if he could get in on it, so we started a new account strictly for 1 play per day, betting 5% (calculated weekly) of our balance on each play (starting balance $2,000).