Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

Bet Phoenix Deposit Comment

Just a heads up to everyone. I sent this shop a rather large Cashiers Check from the midwest around 530pm Wednesday via Fed Ex Priority and it was signed for Friday morning at 10am. The money was deposited into my account and they refunded me the $85 bucks it cost me to send them the documents.

So far so good

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

The Greek did the same for me except it took a couple of weeks. They refunded me the FEDEX costs as well. Unreal how much it cost to send an envelope to Jamaica. I should end my gambling career and start a courier business.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    The Greek did the same for me except it took a couple of weeks. They refunded me the FEDEX costs as well. Unreal how much it cost to send an envelope to Jamaica. I should end my gambling career and start a courier business.
    haha.. nice! end the gambling issue and start a new business! lols! but just enjoy
    \yung recreational gambling.. lols!

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

I forgot to mention, and I thought this was important for some, that they offered to deposit half my check before they have it in their hand if i was to email/fax them a copy of the check and tracking number.