Bimmerpost
    Bimmerpost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4182

Asianconnect brokers

Are asianconnect still in business?anyone plays with them?give me an example of how much they will take.i play martingale and i need big limits.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

offtopic: nobody have won in long run with martingale. you dont need AC info you need to read some stuff.

Bimmerpost
    Bimmerpost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4182

It is not Classic martingale.it is stake*1.5.last season i had aston villa,everton and fulham and they made 38 draws together.i made 2600euros starting with 10 euro multipliing that 1.5 times after a loss.if you dont put money on man utd to draw you will make money with this method.thats why i asked about asianconnect.

asianconnect
    asianconnect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerpost View Post
    Are asianconnect still in business?anyone plays with them?give me an example of how much they will take.i play martingale and i need big limits.
    Hi,

You may visit www.asianconnect88.com for more information.

You are welcome to inquire to our staff.
    Last edited by asianconnect; 05-24-13 at 01:31 AM.

dimejack
    dimejack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerpost View Post
    Too bad I see your post only now .. I mean,the bookies they offer are the best - SINGbet, IBC, SBO, ED3688 (although I am sure they have more) and so I opened an account last summer, but I had to put up with their service ever since. I got fed up with how bad they treated me..I guess it is the language/cultural barrier or something...and now I'm with another agency - they have the same bookies (they even offered me CMD account) and their service is very good and suits my European perception of good service. Their site is a bit funny but they know how to serve real punters.. just Google for 'betting brokerage' and go to the first one showing up

asianconnect
    asianconnect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dimejack View Post
    Too bad I see your post only now .. I mean,the bookies they offer are the best - SINGbet, IBC, SBO, ED3688 (although I am sure they have more) and so I opened an account last summer, but I had to put up with their service ever since. I got fed up with how bad they treated me..I guess it is the language/cultural barrier or something...and now I'm with another agency - they have the same bookies (they even offered me CMD account) and their service is very good and suits my European perception of good service. Their site is a bit funny but they know how to serve real punters.. just Google for 'betting brokerage' and go to the first one showing up
    Hi dimejack,

With regards with our service, may we know how bad you have been treated? We would like to know, in order for us to escalate it to the management.

dimejack
    dimejack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by asianconnect View Post
    Hi dimejack,

With regards with our service, may we know how bad you have been treated? We would like to know, in order for us to escalate it to the management.
    Hi asianconnect,

Well...the withdrawals were very, very slow for a player of my caliber. I did not receive a satisfactory response… just bad excuses but now I am happy with my current agency.