fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

Active accounts at online books

I was always curious to know roughly how many active accounts there are at books like 5dimes, Bookmaker, TheGreek, or Pinny. Is it in the 10,000's or do you think it's more or less? I know there isn't a real way to find a concrete answer, but would like to hear some opinions.

EasternPromises
    EasternPromises's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Not sure about the cumulative numbers but.. one loyal Pinnacle customer here

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Some of the bigger euro books have hundreads of thousands active customers. Unibet for example has nearly half million active customers.

fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Some of the bigger euro books have hundreads of thousands active customers. Unibet for example has nearly half million active customers.
    Interesting. I knew it would be higher for the legalized countries.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEpends on market the service caters too and the time of year. North facing services that are considered big carry over 3k active during November NFL, really big is 5k to 10k... giant is 10k plus.... yes, I personally worked for a house a number of years ago that carried about 8k active during NFL peak... that is a big service and the funny thing is nobody would of ever known they had that volume. 5Dimes and Heritage fter the merger as well as Youwager carrying some big numbers... there are around 400 books give or take on average running out of CR and many of them have less than 400 to 500, many 100 or so maybe. Just tiny books with a few guys or customers. An insightful thought to give you guys a reality check is the BI sheet, considering their inet marketing exposure the fact is their sheet was not sh1t... surprising is it not. Who got a clue and who do not... around here...